PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

violetwasp
10-08-2012, 12:16 AM
Well, I've finally decided to stop lurking and introduce myself to everyone. I'm Violetwasp, and my real name is Charles. I'm seventeen years old, I live in the U.S, and I have had a long-running interest in video games and designing them. My favorite video games are by far the Zelda series, but I like most other video games too. Let's see, I'm six-foot four, I like working with animals, writing, and long walks on the beach, etc. I'm all out of guts to spill. :witless:

So, hi, I look forward to being a part of this community and hope you guys can put up with my noobish behavior. :smile:

erm2003
10-08-2012, 12:22 AM
Welcome to AGN! We look forward to seeing you around on our boards!

Ventus
10-08-2012, 01:04 AM
Welcome!, I hope you enjoy hanging out here!.

mrz84
10-08-2012, 04:14 PM
Have fun, and remember: a foot that is shot is not a happy foot!

ShadowTiger
10-08-2012, 05:38 PM
What's up, Mr. Wasp? How goes it dear sir? A pleasure to make your acquaintance.

May I ask how you found the place, all those years/months ago?

King Aquamentus
10-08-2012, 06:08 PM
So, hi, I look forward to being a part of this community and hope you guys can put up with my noobish behavior. :smile:

This, believe it or not, was the only noob-ish thing I could find about you.

Good sir, you are now one of us. :D

ONE OF US...

ONE OF US.......

ONE OF US...........

But yeah anyways hi

violetwasp
10-08-2012, 06:23 PM
What's up, Mr. Wasp? How goes it dear sir? A pleasure to make your acquaintance.

May I ask how you found the place, all those years/months ago?

I actually found the Zelda Classic website while looking for a walkthrough for the original Zelda game's second quest. I had the words Zelda Classic in the query.

And thanks to you all for welcoming me. :smile:

rocksfan13
10-09-2012, 12:28 PM
I actually found the Zelda Classic website while looking for a walkthrough for the original Zelda game's second quest. I had the words Zelda Classic in the query.

And thanks to you all for welcoming me. :smile:

I found this place the same exact way. Small world. XD

Well, welcome and all. I remember what it was like my first time around. Fun times, fun times...