PDA

View Full Version : Round 52 -- Food -- Xyvol

ShadowTiger
09-28-2012, 06:12 PM
First Hint: There are certain kinds of salads that I really should be in, but oh don't you dare. I hope you read this right.

Xyvol
09-28-2012, 10:40 PM
http://www.armageddongames.net/triforcequest/tomato.gif

Is "Fictitious Diseases" a category?
If not, pick your own. :smile:

ShadowTiger
09-29-2012, 01:47 PM
Heh. I wouldn't even know where to begin with that one. I'm very tempted to say that since you won the first whole triforce of the game, you can suggest what it is to me, and sit the next round out if you'd like. Is that okay with you?

Shadowblazer
09-30-2012, 12:59 AM
Oh man, now that he has a whole Triforce he's probably headed up to Spectacle Rock. We'll be waiting for him forever! I mean all those Patras and whatnot... can never remember which passage leads to the silver arrow and which one leads to Ganon, and doing those in the wrong order is just a pain in the ass... and then do you waste your time with the red ring? Or do you just go on and finish the damn thing... thanks Xyvol you're the hero of... the eastmost peninsula... Digdogger hates certain kind of bigjoe... there's a ShadowTiger in the tip of the nose... grumble... yawn... north... west... south... zzzz...

ctrl-alt-delete
09-30-2012, 01:51 AM
What are the odds we can get those whole triforces animated? :-p

Xyvol
09-30-2012, 01:30 PM
Oh man, now that he has a whole Triforce he's probably headed up to Spectacle Rock. We'll be waiting for him forever! I mean all those Patras and whatnot... can never remember which passage leads to the silver arrow and which one leads to Ganon, and doing those in the wrong order is just a pain in the ass... and then do you waste your time with the red ring? Or do you just go on and finish the damn thing... thanks Xyvol you're the hero of... the eastmost peninsula... Digdogger hates certain kind of bigjoe... there's a ShadowTiger in the tip of the nose... grumble... yawn... north... west... south... zzzz...

I always did have a tough time finding my way through without a map. Those stairways just aren't where you think they'd be, and the ones that are go the wrong way.