PDA

View Full Version : Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story

SpykStorm
09-28-2012, 07:43 AM
I've been playing this game on the DS recently. I'm at the final battle against Dark Bowser. It's a very fun game if you like Paper Mario or Mario RPG.

Has anyone else played this one?

vegeta1215
09-28-2012, 08:27 AM
Great game. I got it when it first came out and really enjoyed it. I don't think it was as challenging as Partner's In Time, but still really good. I think I did nearly everything in the game including the boss rush mode, but I didn't complete all the mini games for the equipment items inside Bowser. The one where you have to jump for distance with Mario & Luigi (and maybe the shell kicking one) really drove me crazy. I think I got all the Bowser ones though.

btw, did you fight the secret battle that references PiT?

mrz84
09-28-2012, 11:46 AM
Rented it and liked it, but haven't bought it yet.

SpykStorm
09-30-2012, 01:05 PM
Great game. I got it when it first came out and really enjoyed it. I don't think it was as challenging as Partner's In Time, but still really good. I think I did nearly everything in the game including the boss rush mode, but I didn't complete all the mini games for the equipment items inside Bowser. The one where you have to jump for distance with Mario & Luigi (and maybe the shell kicking one) really drove me crazy. I think I got all the Bowser ones though.

btw, did you fight the secret battle that references PiT?

No, I didn't. How do you get to it?

vegeta1215
09-30-2012, 03:09 PM
There is a vault in the basement of Bowser's Castle which houses the optional secret battle. You must go there as Mario and Luigi and input some kind of code. It's a decent challenge when you go there the first time you're in the area, but the tricky part is getting them to drop these accessories you can't get anywhere else.

ShadowTiger
10-02-2012, 12:11 PM
When I can find the internal software for the R4 Revolution that will run it, I'll be able to play it. I would actually very much love to play this. I've played the others on the DS, and thoroughly enjoyed them.