09-22-2012, 06:30 PM
The Office
Dexter
The Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
The Walking Dead
Person of Interest
Revolution

What will you be watching through the end of the year? (Make a new thread to discuss any show more in depth.)

mrz84
09-22-2012, 08:34 PM
Basically nothing I've actually had the chance to watch yet, because my converter box is a bitch and I can't afford a cable/sat service. Le sigh.

erm2003
09-22-2012, 09:25 PM
Big Bang is pretty funny and I like How I Met Your Mother too. I am sure I will catch many of those. I am more of a South Park and Family Guy fan myself.

CJC
09-23-2012, 12:30 AM
NCIS. The CBS network owns my soul. But the Los Angeles variant can go to hell.

The Desperado
09-23-2012, 10:28 AM
I watched the first episode of Revolution on Hulu. It was pretty good but we'll see if they can keep it up. A lot of these shows have a few good episodes at the start and then go down hill really quick.
Supernatural is coming back. That's really the only show I keep up with anymore, so I'm happy.

ctrl-alt-delete
09-23-2012, 12:17 PM
I know a lot of people that love Supernatural. I've never even tried it out though.

mrz84
09-23-2012, 01:46 PM
I know a lot of people that love Supernatural. I've never even tried it out though.

You sir, are missing out on some of the best one-liners EVER. Also plot twists abound throughout the entire series (though they do foreshadow some of them). I recommend watchign it on netflix to get up to speed (they have up to season 6 I think)

ctrl-alt-delete
09-23-2012, 02:09 PM
I'll check it out. Got some other stuff to catch up on/priorities first. Fringe and Bones being two.

vegeta1215
09-23-2012, 02:26 PM
I'm looking forward to:

- Fringe (final season!)
- Happy Endings (best comedy on TV imo)
- Raising Hope (thought it'd be really stupid, and it is sometimes, but it's pretty funny)
- New Girl (it's not very good, and doesn't deserve the praise it gets, but I'm gonna keep giving it more chances cause I like Zooey)

ctrl-alt-delete
09-23-2012, 02:35 PM
I'm looking forward to:

- Fringe (final season!)
- Happy Endings (best comedy on TV imo)
- Raising Hope (thought it'd be really stupid, and it is sometimes, but it's pretty funny)
- New Girl (it's not very good, and doesn't deserve the praise it gets, but I'm gonna keep giving it more chances cause I like Zooey)

New Girl is one of the other shows I gotta catch up on. Whitney too. Both pretty funny.

SUCCESSOR
09-23-2012, 03:10 PM
I'll be catching:

Supernatural
The Big Bang Theory
The Walking Dead
American Horror Story
Once Upon a Time

And waiting for the rest of this season of Grimm.

ctrl-alt-delete
09-23-2012, 05:27 PM
American Horror Story is on my list of shows to start watching. Grimm seems really tacky.

The Desperado
09-23-2012, 11:02 PM
Happy Endings is great. My roommates calls it "Perverted Friends".

vegeta1215
09-23-2012, 11:33 PM
Happy Endings is great. My roommates calls it "Perverted Friends".

lol, I like that. It can be pretty out there sometimes and it's not for everyone, but being a big fan of Scrubs, I like really fast and quick humor, esp if it's done right.

SUCCESSOR
09-24-2012, 02:36 AM
Grimm seems really tacky.

It's actually pretty good.

Shadowblazer
09-24-2012, 06:25 PM
Mainly just looking forward to the most legendary show of all, How I Met Your Mother.

ctrl-alt-delete
09-24-2012, 06:26 PM
mainly just looking forward to the most legendary show of all, how i met your mother.

Less than two hours to go!

Shadowblazer
09-24-2012, 06:56 PM
Oh sweet, didn't even realize that. I'll have to grab it off of a torrent, no actual TV here anymore since we can't get cable and DirecTV was over a hundred bucks a month for something that we hardly ever turned on. Now we spend like $15 on Netflix and Hulu Plus and anything those don't cover I just get my hands on the old-fashioned way ;)

trudatman
09-24-2012, 07:06 PM
I'm awaiting The Walking Dead, Dexter, Archer, South Park, Bob's Burgers. I expect to be disappointed in the live-action ones.

ctrl-alt-delete
09-24-2012, 07:30 PM
I'm awaiting The Walking Dead, Dexter, Archer, South Park, Bob's Burgers. I expect to be disappointed in the live-action ones.

TWD and Dexter are going to be epic. So HA!

SUCCESSOR
09-24-2012, 08:25 PM
Oh sweet, didn't even realize that. I'll have to grab it off of a torrent, no actual TV here anymore since we can't get cable and DirecTV was over a hundred bucks a month for something that we hardly ever turned on. Now we spend like $15 on Netflix and Hulu Plus and anything those don't cover I just get my hands on the old-fashioned way ;)

A pair of rabbit ears, Netflix, and The Pirate Bay. What else does one need?

I need to catch up on Dexter. I started the first season last year and it was great. I also need to catch up on Breaking Bad. I love that show.

War Lord
09-25-2012, 10:30 PM
Walking Dead
The Office
Modern Family
Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Why is Always Sunny not in your list there? I feel you're cool enough to be in the loop.

ctrl-alt-delete
09-25-2012, 10:46 PM
Walking Dead
The Office
Modern Family
Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Why is Always Sunny not in your list there? I feel you're cool enough to be in the loop.

Every one of my friends watches it. It's on my list of things to start.

SUCCESSOR
09-25-2012, 10:57 PM
I like Always Sunny, but not on my personal MUST SEE list. I'm not really a TV watching kinda guy though. I hve been wanting to see Modern Family. Just haven't got around to it.

Chris Miller
09-25-2012, 11:02 PM
I just saw the new NCIS.
-=SPOILER=-

CJC
09-25-2012, 11:05 PM
Yeah, last season's finale was a pretty good cliffhanger. Schrodinger's cast, ensuring that if they didn't get renewed the show was sufficiently concluded, but giving the writers a direction to take if the new season came around. They certainly did a good job drawing the characters back from the edge, though.

Xyvol
09-26-2012, 09:25 PM
I love Zooey as well, but I just couldn't New Girl. I quit after a couple of episodes.
Also, I tried 2 Broke Girls because of Kat Dennings, but had similar feelings. I also dropped that after a couple of episodes.

Currently:
How I Met Your Mother
Castle - Started it because of Nathan Fillion, but Stana Katic is really the best part.
NCIS - Don't like LA either.
Big Bang Theory
Glee
Fringe
Doctor Who - The seasons are already too short, why split it up?

Sanctuary has been cancelled (Amanda Tapping's show), as well as Ringer. This is also Fringe's last season. I'm gonna run out of shows to watch soon.