PDA

View Full Version : Smokers

Tim
09-20-2012, 02:20 PM
Cigarettes? Cigars? Electronic devices?

What do you smoke?

I smoke Marlboro right now. Usually between light, menthol, and menthol light.

I think I started on Mavericks because they were dirt cheap(And almost dirt taste).

Glenn the Great
09-20-2012, 02:41 PM
I'm into electronic cigarettes myself. I haven't tried a variety of models, but what I'm happy with is what I am currently using: a Joyetech 510-T

Brasel
09-20-2012, 05:37 PM
I enjoy a cigar now and then. I also smoked tobacco out of a hookah recently, and that was really cool. I'm planning on splurging on one in the future.

ctrl-alt-delete
09-20-2012, 05:43 PM
I smoke hookah like...once a year.

Brasel
09-20-2012, 05:48 PM
It's incredibly pure. I really loved it. I like the fact that the smoke is cooler, so it doesn't burn your throat.

I smoked cigarettes throughout my tours in Iraq. I pretty much just smoked whatever I could get my hands on.

Chris Miller
09-20-2012, 10:44 PM
I smoke Winstons on occasion. I used to smoke cigars, but nobody else could stand to be around me when I did it.

Tim
09-21-2012, 12:36 AM
I tend to buy an Acid cigar here and there. Sweet rolled paper makes it taste awesome.

SUCCESSOR
09-21-2012, 03:18 AM
I was a smoker for years. I haven't smoked in something like 2 years. I won't touch cigarettes but I would be down for some Hookah action. I don't know if that would make it harder to resist though. I still feel cravings for cigs here and there.

Shadowblazer
09-28-2012, 01:02 AM
Bleh, smoking is disgusting! Wastes your money, damages your health, makes you smell bad to non-smokers, discolors your teeth, makes you cranky when you can't have one...

Wait, what was the question? ...oh, I smoke Marlboros.

MasterSwordUltima
09-28-2012, 09:31 AM
Malboro Reds. I find that 72s last long enough for my commute to work (2 miles away), so one before and after.

Drina's are by far the best cigarettes I've ever had. Tobacco straight from Srbija's Drina river.

Ventus
09-28-2012, 10:13 AM
I don't that much. But sometimes I do, I like the full flavors over the menthol (Can't that that minty taste). I have to say I once found some cigarettes that was cigars they were really enjoyable. But that was like 6 years ago.
And I haven't found any of them again... I wish I could though.

MasterSwordUltima
10-01-2012, 06:51 PM
Cigarettes that was cigars? Goobi, are you sure you didn't just see Black & Milds?

Ventus
10-01-2012, 07:28 PM
Cigarettes that was cigars? Goobi, are you sure you didn't just see Black & Milds?
Yeah They looked like Cigarettes but they were Cigers they looked like this.

http://cigarreader.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/filteredcigars.jpg

But they were a different brand... I'm thinking it was Swisher sweets. But I can't be sure because I can't seem to find them anywhere no more.

MasterSwordUltima
10-01-2012, 07:42 PM
Interesting, I wonder how they taste. On par as a cigar, that is.

Ventus
10-01-2012, 07:55 PM
They tasted pretty good to me. I know I had some chocolate flavor and some grape flavors. I liked them both, I liked the chocolate flavor better though.

Tim
10-02-2012, 04:39 AM
Dutch Treats look just like those, except they come in a light blue pack.

MasterSwordUltima
10-02-2012, 06:58 AM
Dutch Masters are the kings of cigars, as far as I'm concerned. How much do those Wranglers cost in comparison to cigarettes? (Marlboro Reds are $5.79 or so around here)

Ventus
10-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Dutch Masters are the kings of cigars, as far as I'm concerned. How much do those Wranglers cost in comparison to cigarettes? (Marlboro Reds are $5.79 or so around here)
Shoot I don't know how much they cost where I live. I mostly try to smoke the cheapest cigarettes... Which is some off the wall brands. Taking a guess though on price its some where around $4.89 for the Wranglers.

And I know the Marlboro reds are like $4.99 down here where I live. they are the most expensive.

Tim
10-02-2012, 01:09 PM
Marlboros are about $7.60-ish here, even with the "promo discount".

Majora
10-02-2012, 01:59 PM
I don't smoke anything. Mostly because it's just retarded, but asthma also kinda has a say in the matter. But if I had to smoke something it'd be electronic. Water vapor delivering negligible amounts of nicotine is the way to go.

Frankly, I don't see why a tax of like 1-2 (or more) dollars is slapped on every kind of cigarette/tobacco and have it go towards healthcare stuff. Seems like the sensible thing to do.

ShadowTiger
10-02-2012, 03:42 PM
I smoke hookah like...once a year.

And I will join you. Hookah is pretty much the only thing I'll smoke. Tends to be more flavorful than other forms of smoking, I suppose. Slightly guilt-free. :p

hellebeest
10-13-2012, 05:15 PM
Lol, got to love the name, all sorts of random images ran through my mind when I read Hookah xD.
Anyways, stopped smoking for 6-7 years now, was used to making my own cigarettes, coarse shredded tobacco I believe it is called in US/English.