PDA

View Full Version : AGN Members IRL

ctrl-alt-delete
09-19-2012, 09:25 PM
Out of all AGN's members, past and present, who would you want to meet most IRL? In no particular order...

goKi
Shadowtiger
Glitch
Moocow
Anthony
Masamune
Warlord
eckels
Beldaran
Dark Dragon
Cronic
Breaker
Master Ghaleon
deathbyhokie
Atmaweapon
Ganonator
Deviance
Mottzilla
vegeta1215
Rammstein
Nonsensical
callitaday
toolie
Goat
Icey
MrCow
Drunken Tiger

That's a...big list. Lol.

There is a strong chance I've left out some pretty big ones, I'll post more when I think of them or come across them.

Edit: I get the feeling this thread is destined to fail...I originally made it top five, then top ten, then I was like, fuck, I love everybody...(Goes to make GB topic.)

King Aquamentus
09-19-2012, 10:57 PM
ShadowTiger and Breaker are all I can really think of.

Brasel
09-19-2012, 11:19 PM
I'd probably like to meet most of the oldbies that have been active on here lately. Also Moo and Breaker.

Ctrl+Alt+Del was cool enough to offer to send me a Nintendo SD to DS card when I was Iraq. I never got it, but I'd still buy him dinner.

mrz84
09-20-2012, 12:32 AM
Any of them really.

SUCCESSOR
09-20-2012, 06:50 AM
I've probably forgotten a lot of people but mostly I'd like to meet people I spoke with a lot in the past:

Goat
Moocow
Nutz4Linux
Rammstein
Cronic
WarLord(though he might be one I talked to the least)
Toolie
Foxy
DarkPanther

But honestly I haven't really spoken with any of them in so long that it would be like meeting a complete stranger. I'd even like to meet people I argued with a lot in the past *coughglenncough*

Chris Miller
09-20-2012, 01:17 PM
Moocow for obvious reasons. =3

Tim
09-20-2012, 02:18 PM
I haven't talked to many here to know and want to meet them... I know so many more from PureZC and the mischief group #suburbia(RIP).

erm2003
09-20-2012, 04:48 PM
I don't really have a preference. I think it would be fun to meet a lot of people from AGN. I remember seeing pictures from one of the conventions and it looked like a good time. I know there are a couple people who are in my area so you never know what will happen. Paths may cross.

King Aquamentus
09-20-2012, 06:18 PM
I like (in a non-sarcastic way) how so many people mentioned names of people they'd like to meet but not why (myself included), especially considering some of the names listed :P

ShadowTiger
09-20-2012, 07:12 PM
I feel like if I made a list, then everyone not on the list might possibly feel bad. Yet, if I don't make a list, then people who expect to definitely be on that list won't appear at all no matter what I do. Threads like these are strange like that.

Yet rest assured, (As much of a pussy as it makes me to say,) I do cherish my time and memories of AGN, and have thoroughly enjoyed speaking with every single person here time and time again.

Were some sort of transporter system convenient, cheap, and accessible, I'm sure this thread would develop a lot faster.

ctrl-alt-delete
09-20-2012, 07:23 PM
I feel like if I made a list, then everyone not on the list might possibly feel bad. Yet, if I don't make a list, then people who expect to definitely be on that list won't appear at all no matter what I do. Threads like these are strange like that.

Yet rest assured, (As much of a pussy as it makes me to say,) I do cherish my time and memories of AGN, and have thoroughly enjoyed speaking with every single person here time and time again.

Were some sort of transporter system convenient, cheap, and accessible, I'm sure this thread would develop a lot faster.

...so I'm not on your list? Real cool, man, real cool.

Lol, jk.

vegeta1215
09-21-2012, 12:59 PM
It was cool meeting a bunch of fellow AGNers at the '05 Convention. I'm trying to remember who was there... War Lord, Glitch, goKi, Master Ghaleon, cyberkitten, Ganonator, Ibis & friends... I think that was everyone.

I haven't posted much in the past few years, and I've forgotten so many members, but I think I'd like to meet most of the oldbies who posted when I was really active, and some others who I got into hefty discussions with on the forums and who I chatted with outside of the forums. Some names that come to mind include Atma Weapon, jman2050, and Raichu 86 (might be named Wild Bill now).

Tim
09-21-2012, 01:06 PM
I think that was WildBill's old username. It's geting harder to remember old ones now.

ctrl-alt-delete
09-21-2012, 10:14 PM
It was cool meeting a bunch of fellow AGNers at the '05 Convention. I'm trying to remember who was there... War Lord, Glitch, goKi, Master Ghaleon, cyberkitten, Ganonator, Ibis & friends... I think that was everyone.

I haven't posted much in the past few years, and I've forgotten so many members, but I think I'd like to meet most of the oldbies who posted when I was really active, and some others who I got into hefty discussions with on the forums and who I chatted with outside of the forums. Some names that come to mind include Atma Weapon, jman2050, and Raichu 86 (might be named Wild Bill now).

The Convention forums are archived at the bottom of the index. :)

vegeta1215
09-22-2012, 10:54 AM
The Convention forums are archived at the bottom of the index. :)

I can't find anything about the 05 Convention. I don't think we have it archived :(

ctrl-alt-delete
09-22-2012, 12:29 PM
I can't find anything about the 05 Convention. I don't think we have it archived :(

Sorry. I just assumed it'd be there. I moved what I could find to the Archived Threads.

Dechipher
09-22-2012, 10:18 PM
Really, Kolt? Fucking really?!

ctrl-alt-delete
09-22-2012, 10:28 PM
I've already met you IRL! Left you off for a reason!

gdorf
09-23-2012, 03:06 PM
Beldaran and Dark Dragon both seem like they'd be interesting to meet.

I've met Ganonator. Nice guy.

Shadowblazer
09-23-2012, 09:01 PM
Out of all AGN's members, past and present, who would you want to meet most IRL? In no particular order...

goKi
Shadowtiger
Glitch
Moocow

blah blah blah, bunch of people who aren't me...

Oh I see how it is. Honestly though I'd rather meet moocow than me as well, she's hawt.

(I realize the likelihood of esbe and nutz posting is about equal to eckels.)

Revise your calculations, there may be hope for nutz and Eckels yet!

SUCCESSOR
09-23-2012, 09:29 PM
How the fuck did I forget Shadowblazer?? Don't I owe you a six-pack? You know, from back when I was way too young to be drinking.

Shadowblazer
09-23-2012, 09:36 PM
I'll go with yes. Studies have shown that the best way to my heart (or at least to whatever that shriveled thing is that pumps the black sludge through my veins) is with beer.

ctrl-alt-delete
09-23-2012, 09:46 PM
Oh I see how it is. Honestly though I'd rather meet moocow than me as well, she's hawt.

Revise your calculations, there may be hope for nutz and Eckels yet!

Lol, you'll probably never believe this, but I left you off intentionally for two reasons:

1. I honestly thought you'd never see it.
2. I thought you'd think it were weird to include you since we'd never really talked much if you ever did see it.

This is officially the best thread in at least five years.

Shadowblazer
09-23-2012, 10:00 PM
The funny thing is that I just happened to have spent most of this evening reading articles about the history of video games and listening to classic NES music so I was feeling all nostalgic. When I saw that you'd mentioned me in a comment on Facebook it seemed like a sign that I should come and check this place out again :)

SUCCESSOR
09-23-2012, 10:02 PM
What you mean to say is the black forces beckoned you to return temporarily from the Shadow World to grace us mortals with your dark presence.

ctrl-alt-delete
09-23-2012, 10:04 PM
"Fate, it seems, is not without its sense of irony."

Ventus
09-26-2012, 10:52 PM
I'd like to meet any of you. I'm sure that'll I'll never meet any of you though. But It'd be awesome if I could meet everyone :)

MasterSwordUltima
10-01-2012, 11:17 PM
Well, I already hung out with ShadowTiger in Baltimore and got my ass handed to me at Smash Bros.
Ctrl-Alt-Delete and I would probably get along well as chums too.

erm2003
10-02-2012, 12:16 AM
Well, I already hung out with ShadowTiger in Baltimore and got my ass handed to me at Smash Bros.
Ctrl-Alt-Delete and I would probably get along well as chums too.

This reminds me of the time or two ShadowTiger and I played Smash Bros online. If I remember correctly, I was beaten down too lol. Great time though!

ShadowTiger
10-02-2012, 09:03 AM
I don't even remember that. D: I feel awful now, lol.

But when we were at that Smash booth, MSU, we were playing a sort of semi-grandmaster at that Project M thing. He was pretty darn good. He kept beating person after person who went toe-to-toe with him. I'm surprised my Link was able to take down his Charizard; probably because Charizard is a bit too slow for Link's standard A attacks, which can just disrupt your stuff.

erm2003
10-02-2012, 04:26 PM
ST it was years ago. I didn't expect you to remember but I am glad we did have a chance to meet up on there at least once!

Dechipher
10-03-2012, 10:15 PM
I don't want to meet any of you. And I ever do, I'll cutchoo

Toolie
10-13-2012, 10:16 AM
Thanks! Though, looking back at most of the 4000 posts I made on here from ten years ago, I sure as hell wouldn't want to meet me.

For the record, I barely recall the 2003(?) convention. I'd like to thank the adults for putting up with a pretty obnoxious child. I vaguely recall a trip to a grocery store with moocow, Goatboy, and War Lord. I think we fucked with Shadowblazer's tent, and I have a hazy recollection of being pretty out of it and entering a convention hall? Did Zaphod make me go to a town known for making coffins? Oh, and Daarkseid! Where the fuck is that dude?...

Thanks everyone.

hellebeest
10-13-2012, 04:56 PM
If I'd meet any of you IRL there would be a huge communication gab.... typing is one thing but pronouncing is another xD
But to answer the question, not one person in particular that I would want to meet over another :tranquillity: