PDA

View Full Version : Round 34 -- Vehicles -- erm2003

ShadowTiger
09-06-2012, 08:15 PM
First Hint: The vehicle of this particular thread had some sort of enchantment placed on it, albeit from the perspective of an outsider. I suppose the outlandishly dressed driver of said vehicle, whenever it was witnessed, ... er, wherever it may go, must have been some sort of mad scientist or magic-wielder for this vehicle to have performed such outlandish behaviors, especially considering its far-too fragile cargo!

(First and a half hint: Exclude any prefix or whatever. The correct response is simply the name of the vehicle.)

Second Hint: The example above has a prefix of 'Magic" though the actual answer doesn't have that word in it. It's probably two words, albeit one word in the URL.

erm2003
09-10-2012, 10:49 PM
http://www.armageddongames.net/triforcequest/schoolbus.gif

Finally figured it out. Another good one!

Brasel
09-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Damn! I should have tried without the magic...I thought the prefix you were talking about was "the".

ctrl-alt-delete
09-13-2012, 04:36 PM
For some reason when I first read this I thought it was going to be Delorean. ST, remember that Marty McFly guy from CDG? He was pretty cool.

ShadowTiger
09-14-2012, 02:53 PM
Yep, LinkZ03 I think. Something like that. Haven't heard from him since. ... since it was brought up.

Yeah, it's awkward, handling questions with multiple possible answers. :-/