PDA

View Full Version : Heading to Georgia!

XMuppetSB
09-03-2012, 07:05 PM
Tomorrow, September 4, me and my Mom will be heading to the Airport at around 4:15AM or so, because we will be going to Georgia by plane. The plane will depart from San Antonio, Texas at 6:15AM (Central Time) and will arrive in Atlanta, Georgia at 9:35AM (Eastern Time). Then we will be driving to Rome, Georgia by rental car. We will be in Georgia from September 4 until September 16, so I probably won't be active around here until I get back. Also, I'll be there for my birthday (September 8). On September 16, our plane leaves Atlanta at 12:18PM (Eastern Time) and arrives in San Antonio at 1:40PM (Central Time). While we're in Georgia, my brother will be taking care of my pets. I'm taking care of his pets right now, as he is in Scotland. He will be back on September 3.

PS: Friday, August 31 was my mother's last day of work, as the place she had been working at for years is going out of business. But hopefully, she'll find a new job. Plus, with the retirement money and the child support she gets from my father, we should still be able to afford to live in the house we're living in right now.

Beldaran
09-03-2012, 08:06 PM
Thank you for all of this extremely important information.

Brasel
09-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Have fun in Georgia. I'm not a huge fan of any areas other than Savannah, myself.

Beldaran, we're trying to stimulate conversation. So while it may seem pointless, it may stir up some discussions about how shitty Georgia is.

Beldaran
09-03-2012, 11:14 PM
Anthony, I started typing my reply at 10:11pm Central Standard Time, but then I had to urinate, so I got up and went pee at 10:12 pm Central Standard Time. After that, I washed my hands at 10:12pm Central Standard Time, and then decided to come back to my computer and post this reply at 10:14pm Central Standard Time. Your point was originally well taken at 10:10pm Central Standard Time, and I would like to apologize at 10:15pm Central Standard Time for inhibiting the conversational flow of the conversation.

Beldaran
09-04-2012, 09:46 AM
It's not vitriol, it's humorous repartee. Oh well, back to never posting at AGN.

King Aquamentus
09-04-2012, 10:33 AM
*sigh...*

I'm a child of divorce, and while I went to live with my mom, she had some trouble getting back into the workforce, having to start over in grocery checkout, and slowly moving back up to office jobs. She's doing alright now, but... yeah.

For some time I've considered moving the Florida to be closer to my dad. I don't see him much, but he's always trying to get me to come visit.

XMuppetSB
09-16-2012, 07:33 PM
Well guys, I'm back from my vacation. I will admit, I had my good moments and my bad moments throughout the vacation.