PDA

View Full Version : Neil Armstrong Dead

ctrl-alt-delete
08-25-2012, 03:22 PM
Let's face it...at one time, all young boys wanted to be an astronaut. I remember it being my first career choice. Is anybody else pretty sad about this?

Ventus
08-25-2012, 03:51 PM
I wanted to go to space as a child, But ultimately I decided not to. (I'm afraid oh hights :( )
And hearing about Neil Armstrong makes me sad :( I hope he rests in peace...

ShadowTiger
08-25-2012, 04:23 PM
At least we still have Edgar Mitchell and Gordon Cooper to tell their stories about the Alien structures they found on the moon.

... ... I mean may he rest in peace.

Brasel
08-25-2012, 06:40 PM
Neil Armstrong better get a lot of media attention after his death. He actually achieved something meaningful in life rather than some of the celebrity deaths we have had recently.

ctrl-alt-delete
08-25-2012, 08:23 PM
No joke, Anthony. Other than Michael Jackson and Heath Ledger, I haven't gave two shits about anybody else dying within the past 5 or so years.

Rambly
08-26-2012, 01:17 AM
That guy did more with his life in the span of a week or so than I'll probably do with mine ever. That guy's seriously just been like "welp see you guys later going to THE MOON". For comparison's sake, I still think visiting other states is exciting.

He was fuckin' brave and cool as hell. Rest in peace.

LORD APOCALYPSE
08-26-2012, 05:54 AM
He will live on in legend.

mrz84
08-26-2012, 08:55 AM
You will be remembered Neil, oh yes. You will be remembered.

King Aquamentus
08-26-2012, 09:27 AM
At least we still have Edgar Mitchell and Gordon Cooper to tell their stories about the Alien structures they found on the moon.

... ... I mean may he rest in peace.

I had a grandpa named Ed Mitchell.

Keyword: "had"

Brasel
08-26-2012, 03:11 PM
A bunch of people on Twitter think that LANCE Armstrong died. I hate people.

Nathaniel
08-26-2012, 03:17 PM
While we share the same last name, and many times I have been asked "Are you related to Neil?", we were never related, as far as I know. That is, unless we have a common ancestor from Scotland that we don't know of. Regardless of that though, I always admired Neil Armstrong and his contributions to space exploration and mankind. He will rest in peace.

ctrl-alt-delete
08-26-2012, 03:27 PM

Me too. :bomb:

(Lol, I'm having fun using all these smilies.)

mrz84
08-29-2012, 05:50 PM

I mentioned Neil Armstrong at work yesterday, and some the people also thought the same thing. I set them straight, but still its odd how some people can't tell the difference.