PDA

View Full Version : Theme

ctrl-alt-delete
08-25-2012, 04:56 AM
Installed a new theme, Morbid Dark. I like it quite a bit. Unfortunately for the newest version of VBulletin, there aren't many themes yet and I'm about as uncreative as somebody could possibly be, which is why this thread exists. I'm attaching the logo image so that anybody who is feeling creative can make one. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Sephiroth
08-25-2012, 08:51 AM
Installed a new theme, Morbid Dark. I like it quite a bit. Unfortunately for the newest version of VBulletin, there aren't many themes yet and I'm about as uncreative as somebody could possibly be, which is why this thread exists. I'm attaching the logo image so that anybody who is feeling creative can make one. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

There are some issues with this theme. For one, stickies on thread listings ... makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon with how bright they are. ... Same for quotes, as seen above. ... and the arcade could do better than it is, ... at least in this theme, since the table borders from it stick out like a very sore thumb. :( Editor buttons also stick out like a sore thumb, but that's just me.

ctrl-alt-delete
08-25-2012, 10:03 AM
Completely agree with you about the stickies and quotes. I'll look into that as best as possible. Can you maybe post a screenshot of your arcade? I don't seem to be having that problem.

Edit: Images to Classic Black have been restored. why don't you try it out and see how you like it in the meantime? :)

Sephiroth
08-25-2012, 11:29 AM
Completely agree with you about the stickies and quotes. I'll look into that as best as possible. Can you maybe post a screenshot of your arcade? I don't seem to be having that problem.

Edit: Images to Classic Black have been restored. why don't you try it out and see how you like it in the meantime? :)

thread view (notice the lack of any white borders ... except a horizontal rule)
http://sephiroth.ws/stuff/screens/Theme_-_Mozilla_Firefox_2012-08-25_10-28-50.png

arcade view (white borders galore! also black text!)
http://sephiroth.ws/stuff/screens/Armageddon_Games_Forums_-_Arcade_-_Mozilla_Firefox_2012-08-25_10-28-28.png

ctrl-alt-delete
08-25-2012, 11:37 AM
Gotcha. For some reason I just thought you meant the entire tables were white.

I'll look into it. Thanks again.

LinktheMaster
08-25-2012, 01:15 PM
I fixed quotes (except for the < part of it, which I can't fix unfortunately), sticky threads, and improved the arcade. Unfortunately, the HTML for the arcade is... pretty bad. I've spent as much time as I can on it for now, but I think that's a decent start.

Edit: Also fixed polls.

ctrl-alt-delete
08-25-2012, 01:50 PM
Thanks, LTM, looks much better.

ctrl-alt-delete
08-27-2012, 03:31 AM
Special thanks to Bagel for creating our logo for Morbid Dark. The man's got skillz.

Saffith
08-27-2012, 01:51 PM
The code tags could use some recoloring, too; they use the same gray on white that quotes did before.

Code!