PDA

View Full Version : ZURPG, an IRC Role-Playing Game

CJC
08-24-2012, 02:10 PM
Sephiroth and Windstrike are running a game on IRC chat. The rules and instructions for that game can be found at Zelda Universe RPG (http://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/index.php), a forum on Sephiroth's server.

Since both our sites are recovering from recent comas, I thought it might be a good idea to trade awareness (and possibly members) between them.

WindStrike
08-24-2012, 06:23 PM
Hello, I'm the manager of ZURPG, which has indeed been in a coma (and still is) for the past number of months. I used to hang around a here a lot more around five years ago but not so much after that, so it's likely not many of you actually know me. If you decide to hop in and don't see anyone in the ZURPG chat, it's probably because I'm busy (school). Due to school, I'm currently in no state to run this game as it is now; however, I do intend to officially start this game back up next semester (sometime in January) and would appreciate any help anyone is willing to offer towards that goal, in which case just prod me with a PM (here or there, doesn't matter) or post here.