PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having this problem?

violetwasp
08-23-2012, 12:19 PM
Hey everybody, how's it going? For the last week, I've been trying to access Purezc.com, but I'm redirected to an advertisement parking page instead. Is anyone else having this problem? Also, sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Dechipher
08-23-2012, 12:23 PM
Not I! It is working fine for me.

violetwasp
08-23-2012, 12:40 PM
Weird, I guess it's just my internet or something. I first thought it was my computer, but I can't get one with my phone either.

ctrl-alt-delete
08-23-2012, 01:13 PM
You need to run a malware scanner. Ad Aware or malwarebytes recommended. Preferably in safe mode. If none of that makes much sense, let me know and I'll further elaborate.

When you get back to PZC you can tell them how nice I am for helping you out. :tongue:

violetwasp
08-23-2012, 02:15 PM
I'm fairly sure it's not a virus because it's blocked on my sister's computer as well.

ctrl-alt-delete
08-23-2012, 02:27 PM
Have you tested going to the site in safe mode with networking? If it still happens, I'm assuming you have a wireless router? If so, it would appear that some malware has probably redirected calls. Check around your settings.

If you don't have a wireless router, then your ISPs DNS has been infected. You need to contact them immediately, as it can further infect your computers if you use them.