PDA

View Full Version : After all my hard work...

ctrl-alt-delete
08-17-2012, 08:18 PM
It sure would be nice if somebody would post something.

And yes, I acknowledge the fact that much work remains to be done.

ShadowTiger
08-18-2012, 09:43 AM
Just need to get the people back, and the forums to post in. All of us have to go to the Facebook page and shout it out; maybe even post on the old members' walls about it, in case they're not paying attention.

Nothing wrong with a post a day.

CJC
08-18-2012, 09:54 PM
Well, there was a time when AGN was my homepage, and I checked it every time I went on the internet. Now it isn't even on my circuit. But the Facebook group does help, if only because it pops up while I'm doing publicity stuff.

I'll try to be more active around here until the site is back on its feet.

SpykStorm
08-18-2012, 10:32 PM
I posted here for a short while a few years ago, mainly for ZC.

rocksfan13
08-21-2012, 08:53 AM
I have to agree with ST.
We need to just bring people back.

I know a lot have fled due to the overabundance of SpamBots. It was quite aggravating logging on and the only posts were those.

Your hard work has not gone unnoticed. ;)

ShadowTiger
08-21-2012, 03:15 PM
It's everyones' hard work. We all do our part, and we certainly aren't going to stop until it's been revived as far as it can go, and progress even further. Does AGN deserve to just drop off the face of the earth? Surely not.

Brasel
08-21-2012, 10:14 PM
I come back and check on things every now and then. I sometimes get an itching to get back into ZC, but I never do for very long. I'll post if I feel I have something worthwhile to share on a particular thread...but I'm such a short spoken person on the Internet that Facebook and Twitter are really where I'm most comfortable.

ShadowTiger
08-22-2012, 06:17 AM
I come back and check on things every now and then. I sometimes get an itching to get back into ZC, but I never do for very long. I'll post if I feel I have something worthwhile to share on a particular thread...but I'm such a short spoken person on the Internet that Facebook and Twitter are really where I'm most comfortable.

I'm generally the same way. I like my actions quick and fruitful. The 'lasting" part is only applied through subsequent quick and fruitful actions continuing into the future all the way down. :P

To get into ZC, play some quests first. Start with something like C-Dawg's DoY (http://users.sephiroth.ws/ST/zc/DoY2012RC3.qst) (Play in ZC RC3) or DFW's Lost Isle and see what inspires you further. Questmaking itself is extremely time-consuming. I've tried to start a new quest and gotten bored far, far too quickly. So much potential.

ctrl-alt-delete
08-22-2012, 07:45 AM
I'm generally the same way. I like my actions quick and fruitful. The 'lasting" part is only applied through subsequent quick and fruitful actions continuing into the future all the way down. :P

To get into ZC, play some quests first. Start with something like C-Dawg's DoY (http://users.sephiroth.ws/ST/zc/DoY2012RC3.qst) (Play in ZC RC3) or DFW's Lost Isle and see what inspires you further. Questmaking itself is extremely time-consuming. I've tried to start a new quest and gotten bored far, far too quickly. So much potential.

Those are probably the first two quests I will ever fully play.

Deviance
08-22-2012, 02:51 PM
Well, feel fucking free to go post on AGN while you wait, bitch.

Posted

Lol Character Limit

Rambly
08-22-2012, 04:53 PM
I think you'll slowly see more people posting as they do their monthly check-ins on the forum and notice that it isn't infested with spambots.

ShadowTiger
08-22-2012, 04:56 PM
Unless ... we are the spambots.

I think can handle that.

But yeah, that would be ideal. A spontaneous, unexpected visit yielding a remarkable surprise that a resurrection has transpired. Hope springs anew, as it were.

mrz84
08-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Yay! No spambots! Now I can start coming back to this place!

ShadowTiger
08-22-2012, 05:22 PM
OH GEEZ IT'S mrz84!! That's very exciting! Good to see you, man! :D How are things? ^.^

Xyvol
08-22-2012, 08:51 PM
My average post count here is .29/day. I suppose I could up that bit more in the interest of helping the site revive. :playful:

Seriously though, thank you to the new Admins and Mods for cleaning up so we can get the ball rolling again.

ctrl-alt-delete
08-23-2012, 02:59 AM
My average post count here is .29/day. I suppose I could up that bit more in the interest of helping the site revive. :playful:

Seriously though, thank you to the new Admins and Mods for cleaning up so we can get the ball rolling again.

Remind me where you view average post count per day? For some reason I'm not seeing it.

Xyvol
08-23-2012, 04:21 AM
Remind me where you view average post count per day? For some reason I'm not seeing it.

When viewing a profile, under the About Me tab is a Statistics section. It is there.

ctrl-alt-delete
08-23-2012, 04:44 AM
Thanks! In related news, I'm close to 2000...in over 11 years. That's pathetic.

mrz84
08-23-2012, 10:24 AM
OH GEEZ IT'S mrz84!! That's very exciting! Good to see you, man! :D How are things? ^.^

Doing pretty good! Have been busy with work mostly (who isn't?) and I've been working on my deviantART for the first time in 4 years since this May. Even had one of the DA staff like one of my pics (that made my day when I found that out)

How about you? How are things with you?

ShadowTiger
08-23-2012, 05:58 PM
Glad to hear, yo. I am a generally happy and cheerful person all-around, thankfully, with a propensity for keycutting and useless knowledge. :P Experimenting with cooking new and exotic foods, and general non-financial philanthropy, if there is such a thing.