PDA

View Full Version : What's with all these spambots

cbailey78
07-16-2012, 10:30 PM
It seems like AGN is getting flooded with a bunch of spambots lately and they haven't gotten banned yet! We have to get our guns out and start fighting! Apparently they somehow got around the CAPTCHA's system.

ctrl-alt-delete
07-19-2012, 08:34 PM
Really? Do you have any evidence to support your claim?

rocksfan13
07-23-2012, 09:06 AM
Yea, I've pretty much consigned to the fact that AGN is SPAMBot haven now. I would almost say the site is done.

cbailey78
08-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Its very sad to see that the AGN forums is going down in the dumps. It is so bad that the online user count is so low right
now. It's like looking at a dead tree. Why haven't cvv01 been banned yet. I would say that AGN needs a wake up call an I would be devastated to see AGN go six feet under.

King Aquamentus
08-01-2012, 08:21 PM
*returns*

banning necessary elements

Xyvol
08-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Thank you.
I've started playing around with the program again, so I expect to be logging in more often to look up things up.

Nathaniel
08-10-2012, 01:20 PM
The lack of admin management (if you claim there is any at all lately) is a sign that they have given up on this place. All AGN has going for it these days is its past. It doesn't have the support it needs on top to get things done. It would not be the end of the world if it got shut down, because it's not the only place for ZC that exists, even though it is the one with the officialness branded on it. For all we should be concerned, the AGN administration has abandoned ZC, but if AGN goes, ZC still lives on, which is far more important.

King Aquamentus
08-11-2012, 12:49 AM
The lack of admin management (if you claim there is any at all lately) is a sign that they have given up on this place. All AGN has going for it these days is its past. It doesn't have the support it needs on top to get things done. It would not be the end of the world if it got shut down, because it's not the only place for ZC that exists, even though it is the one with the officialness branded on it. For all we should be concerned, the AGN administration has abandoned ZC, but if AGN goes, ZC still lives on, which is far more important.

hi I am also here