PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda: Master Quest

Tom
07-08-2012, 10:24 AM
So I was playing Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest and it got me thinking...

Now, I can't imagine I'm the first to have this idea, (especially considering it's quite simple to flip the map in zquest). But I loaded 2nd quest and flipped the map around, had to change a lot of tiles and the lost woods directions but it didn't take me very long. I didn't mirror the levels as I figured they had changed enough and needed to spell ZELDA.

Anyways, I think it puts a nice spin on the original game (no pun intended).

I don't know how much if at all these original quests have changed since their original "example_" releases and I don't have the passwords for the original quests. I also don't know where I would upload this and as they are not really of my own work I am wondering if I even should.

Right now I suggest people try this themselves, and maybe the future ZC developers can include such a version as default :)

It's amazing how such a subtle change can affect the game!

(I had such an original username when I was 12... 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!)

Sherilyn Ball
07-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Where do I go to download this game?

Tom
07-10-2012, 07:53 PM
I'm sorry but I don't know where to upload it and I don't really want to upload something that belongs to Nintendo. I can only suggest you try to make it yourself... it didn't take that long, you should be able to find "example_2nd.qst" somewhere on the internet to start with :) then just flip the overworld and tiles