PDA

View Full Version : [RC3] FastCombo ignores CSet2 offset settings

MarioBrosCom
06-28-2012, 04:03 PM
When drawing a combo using FastCombo (and I'd imagine DrawCombo as well), the CSet2 offset seems to be ignored. By that, I mean that the CSet2 input and light blue box in the Edit Combo dialog aren't taken into account when drawing the combo; the entire combo gets drawn under the cset passed in by argument to FastCombo.

Eg: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7982249/testcset.zip
The literal combo appears on the first screen. If you walk down one screen, an FFC script will draw the combo from the first screen on various layers to demonstrate the problem.

Gleeok
09-15-2012, 09:26 PM
Oh jeez... Are you supposed to be able to offset only specified quadrants of a combo? (I've never used this before)

King Aquamentus
09-16-2012, 10:05 AM
I believe it was designed with half-tiles in mind, that is, tiles which appear to be two elements combined (half a block and half floor for instance). I've used it before and there are indeed a lot of issues with it, mostly because I think it goes ignored. (understandable really, as it isn't used much.)

and yes, these regions are selected in exactly the same way walkability is, so you can only select quadrants.