PDA

View Full Version : An oddity

Blademaster_Kuro
05-10-2012, 09:54 PM
I don't know if it's a bug or not, nor do I know if this is the right place to post this, but for some reason when I minimized the game with the windows key and brought it back up, the text color (which I believe was originally beige or w/e the spelling of the color is) changed to red and remained that way. For those wondering, I'm using ZC v2.10 and my OS is Windows 7. If there's any way to return the color to normal, I'd appreciate the information. It's not game-breaking, but it does make it harder to read what's being said in those rare instances, which does kinda bug me a little bit. Also did the same on other quests, as well.

Btw, I did remove and reinstall it, so that's one option that didn't work...

EDIT: I also found that the usual widescreen border is black, but mine happens to turn pink when this gets like this. Had it work properly earlier, but after closing it and reopening it again, it went weird on me again.

EDIT 2: I decided to poke around and found it may be an Allegro problem. Keeps on saying at certain points:

Loading saved games... Loading Quest...

Decrypting...okay.
Opening...okay.
Reading Header...error.
Loading Quest...

Decrypting...okay.
Opening...okay.
Reading Header...error.

If I'm correct in my assumption, those two games are Link to the Heavens and The Hidden Duality: Director's Cut, since those two are the only games I have save files of.
Is there anything I can do to correct that error? It shows up twice in the log.

I searched in another area and found it may possibly be a DirectX problem, but I have the current version...

BTW, if you can't tell from my post count (which is currently at 1 at this time), I'm new to this. Any help would be highly appreciated!