PDA

View Full Version : New Belgium Brewing Company

SUCCESSOR
03-16-2012, 03:37 AM
Like their beer? I just tried their seasonal, "Dig." It was pretty good. I am a sucker for "1554" though!

Also beer in general.

Dechipher
03-16-2012, 09:27 PM
I haven't had much New Belgium, actually. I've only recently got into beer in general (as well as brewing my own :) ).

I'm a huge fan of Dogfish Head and Bells. Those two together could comprise all the beer I drink for the rest of my life, and I would be content. I also like Terrapin Brewing Company.

Where is New Belgium based?

SUCCESSOR
03-17-2012, 04:16 AM
I have always wanted to make my own beer but haven't plunged into that vice. I have gone through sourdough, yogurt, cheese, and attempted a batch of pickles(a failure) so I am working my way through the wonders of fermentation. I may try to make some beer soon.

New Belgium is based out of Colorado. Fat Tire Amber Ale seems to be their big hit in most place. I don't really drink a lot of beer because, well, It's expensive. And though I have nothing against IPAs I tend to reach for the darker stuff, stouts and dark ales.

Dechipher
03-17-2012, 02:39 PM
Gotcha! I almost had a Fat Tire Amber Ale yesterday, I believe. I went with the Sierra Nevada Double IPA though. I'm definitely more if an IPA guy.
If you ever get a chance to try Bells' Hopslam,it's an amazing beer.