PDA

View Full Version : Ello tumble weeds, and anyone I may remember

Cronic
02-10-2012, 01:16 PM
I open this page every couple of years like a time capsule, but this time around it feels I've landed on a desolate ship.

Anyone still alive out there? if so... how ya livin?

:)

ShadowTiger
02-10-2012, 04:39 PM
A bit. What's new sir?

King Aquamentus
02-10-2012, 06:27 PM
We have a bot problem

Valientlink
02-11-2012, 12:00 AM
Damn man... I haven't been *active* on this forum since I was a practically autistic 11 year old. How the time goes.

Chris Miller
02-11-2012, 12:02 AM
You've landed on the Titanic. Notice the frigid water around your ankles.

Matteo
02-11-2012, 04:31 PM
I just poked in today for the first time in a long time as well. Sup all

SUCCESSOR
02-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Cronic as in Darth Cronic as in Lord Cronic?

Also, why am I a Wizrobe?

Cronic
02-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Cronic as in Darth Cronic as in Lord Cronic?

All of the above lol ;)

if nothing else it's good the sites still floatin in the water if nothing else. Heh maybe if the place ever picks up again I'll be able to find a copy of my old quest ...lol one can hope right? ;) All the same good to see some people actually still pop in at least

mrz84
02-12-2012, 05:03 PM
Been forever and a day. :kitty:

Rambly
02-19-2012, 08:14 PM
Heh maybe if the place ever picks up again I'll be able to find a copy of my old quest ...lol one can hope right? ;) All the same good to see some people actually still pop in at least
Dunno how long it'll be before you check in again and see this, but...
Just out of curiosity, was the name of the old quest you're referring to "Appetite for Adventure"?
I happened to be cleaning out my ZC folder not terribly long ago and noticed I had a demo of it sitting around. If it'd be of any use to you, I could always PM it to you...

SUCCESSOR
02-23-2012, 11:56 PM
Cronic, I seem to remember hearing mention of your quest over and over back in the day. I don't think I ever actually played it. After my years of fighting with ZQ and my personal laziness and never completing a quest, I remember having trouble just getting ZC to run let alone load one of the many different quests all needing a specific version of ZC. I've tried catching up with whats going on with ZC but it all still looks a mess.

I would try to make a quest now that I am not so absent-minded but the difference between ZC now and the ZC I remember is ridiculous.

Cronic
02-29-2012, 06:06 PM
Dunno how long it'll be before you check in again and see this, but...
Just out of curiosity, was the name of the old quest you're referring to "Appetite for Adventure"?
I happened to be cleaning out my ZC folder not terribly long ago and noticed I had a demo of it sitting around. If it'd be of any use to you, I could always PM it to you...

YES!!! You sir have just made my day!

bigjoe
03-02-2012, 02:03 AM
Time brings all the good ones back around.

Miss the good old days, though. I think the lack of drama is what made everything so dead, weirdly enough.

Be sure to give ZC a good playing with. At least check out all the new stuff. (Enemy Editor, Subscreen Editor, Improved String Editor. And if you're a REAL power user, scripting! Really not that hard if you have time and a little bit of tolerance for frustration.)

Glenn the Great
03-04-2012, 12:23 AM
I just realized that I haven't posted in nearly 2 years, so here's a post to keep the fire burning.

bigjoe
03-04-2012, 02:21 AM
I just realized that I haven't posted in nearly 2 years, so here's a post to keep the fire burning.

Probably cause you only get to post when you hack the board and unban yourself. :P

Sup?

Glenn the Great
03-04-2012, 04:58 AM
I hate how everyone automatically assumes it was me any time the boards get hacked.

BTW, the staff forums are visible to guests who are not logged in. Some of the threads in there surrounding previous years' events are a riot! I laughed my ass off taking a trip down memory lane.

King Aquamentus
03-04-2012, 11:27 AM
I feel like this has been addressed but nobody's done anything of it. Similarly, there's been a lot of talk for blocking adbots, but little action, and there's nothing I can do about it.

Dechipher
03-05-2012, 02:31 PM
Quit whining, old-skool. ;) ;)

There was talk a few months back about people coming here more often, but then we all made a Facebook group. Then we all stopped posting in it.
I got rid of my FB for a while, so I came here. Kinda digging the vibe of being back here, actually.

Chris Miller
03-06-2012, 11:19 PM
That was interesting reading....:3
Boy, you guys sure credited me with some interesting things. o.O

King Aquamentus
03-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Quit whining, old-skool. ;) ;)

But I'm serious! There's nothing I can do about it

SUCCESSOR
03-16-2012, 03:26 AM
Cronic, I miss talking shit with you.

Dechipher, I miss talking shit to you.

Old Skool, why can I never remember who the fuck you are?

I'm mostly kidding. Insomnia and headaches have sapped me of anything useful to talk about.

Dechipher
03-16-2012, 09:28 PM
Haha. Talking shit at me, more like it :)

Ya gotta remember though - when AGN was in its prime, I was some dumbass 13 year old. Now I'm some dumbass 23 year old.
Wait. Holy shit. WHY ARE WE STILL HERE PEOPLE?!

King Aquamentus
03-16-2012, 09:44 PM
Because we miss AGN. But dammit, we miss AGN together so it isn't that depressing.

bigjoe
03-19-2012, 03:54 PM
I think we were all dumbasses when AGN was in its prime. I probably take the cake though. I'm still a dumbass. :nerd:

Glenn, you didn't answer. What have you been up to?

SUCCESSOR
05-23-2012, 05:22 AM
Dechipher: I am 25. So if you were a dumbass 13 year old I was a dumbass 14 or 15 year old. And really, I continued to be a dumbass well into my early 20s, some say to this very day.

Cronic: I just looked through my PM Inbox for the first time in an eternity and I saw that my first PM(that has survived, anyhow) is from you about a Fight Club forum. That's awesome. Damn, shooting the shit for 10 years. We need to have a beer together!

I'm pretty sure Glenn offed himself years ago and was replace by an arrogant bipolar space android.

mrz84
05-28-2012, 08:50 AM
Ah, Zelda Classic. The reason I started coming to these forums. I need to start messing around with it again and maybe restart some of my quests I've always wanted to make.