PDA

View Full Version : Nothing important

Mercy
10-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Seeing the old colour scheme again makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

A few of you may recall me posting about a capsaicin burn I suffered to one of my eyes about a year ago. It did not want to fully heal, leaving me with serious photosensitivity. That was when I learned that CRT's are made of searing pain, hence my dwindling participation around these parts. The final(?) result was a ruptured cornea. It has finally healed and left me with yet one more reason to boycott Avatar. (James Cameron is a hack.)

Since it looks like we're not dead yet (I feel...happy!), I guess I will pop in on a regular basis again.

-m.

Chris Miller
10-11-2011, 04:36 AM
Damn, that had to hurt. x_x
Glad you're back.

Joe
10-11-2011, 11:30 AM
Seeing the old colour scheme again makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

A few of you may recall me posting about a capsaicin burn I suffered to one of my eyes about a year ago. It did not want to fully heal, leaving me with serious photosensitivity. That was when I learned that CRT's are made of searing pain, hence my dwindling participation around these parts. The final(?) result was a ruptured cornea. It has finally healed and left me with yet one more reason to boycott Avatar. (James Cameron is a hack.)

Since it looks like we're not dead yet (I feel...happy!), I guess I will pop in on a regular basis again.

-m.First as one that once pepper sprayed himself you have my deepest appreciation of your pain, I’m glad you’re better.:clap: Next Cameron is a hack, but he's a hack with lots of money. :shrug: Third? Not Dead? Perhaps a little CPR is needed? I have less than 100 posts here, but I have flirted with ZC forums since early 2001 and I thought that I should post in General Discussion once before... :laughing:

Enjoy Life!:moo:

Thanks - Joe

mrz84
10-11-2011, 05:27 PM
Great to hear your doing better, Mercy. :kitty:

ctrl-alt-delete
10-13-2011, 12:10 AM
http://www.facebook.com/groups/220694064632352/