PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2

mrz84
09-19-2011, 02:36 PM
Since the General Gaming Discusion folder is currently unusable, I figured there shouldn't be any harm in posting this thread here (for the time being anyways).

Anybody else getting this game for the DS? I'm getting mine in the mail by Wed. Gives me plenty of time to finish the first game. :hourglas:

King Aquamentus
12-16-2011, 10:04 AM
*shrugs* I won't stop ya.

As for myself, the game wouldn't be my first choice. But that's just a matter of taste. Keep in mind there still isn't a whole lot of good titles out on the newest iteration of the DS.

mrz84
12-19-2011, 10:55 AM
I'm kinda disappointed with that myself, but not every system starts out with tons of great games. Sure Ocarina of Time is nice, but aside from that I haven't seen anything I wanna get aside from Mario Kart 7 and maybe Super Mario Land 3D.

However, other titles have been keeping my attention, namely Skyward Sword. I'm actually surprised that with AGN being the home of Zeldaclassic, that nobody has mentioned their take on the game. :kitty:

King Aquamentus
12-19-2011, 11:54 AM
Well, you know how AGN is. I don't think there was a Twilight Princess thread either. It's not like over at PureZC.

The only Dragon Quest game I ever even played tbh was the first one on NES. At least I got to the last boss. :/