PDA

View Full Version : User Group FAQ

rosscowar
09-11-2011, 04:46 AM
Hey there, I've been a member at this site for probably about 8 years and have always loved my stay here.

Things were always civil and there were some amazing people that occupied this site.

My stay on this site has mostly been spent in the arcade as I love the incredible competition from the members here.

I've also spent a little bit of time in the forums as well, mostly reading but every so often I'll post something.

Since the forum reinstall my account was lost or not reinstalled for whatever reasons and things haven't been the same since.

I had access to almost nothing, I couldn't access the arcade or post new threads. I can't start a tournament or almost anything.

I was able to send a message and get some of this fixed but I still see the error message "you user group is not allowed" from time to time.

So my hopes are that maybe someone can give an explanation on how this "user group" system works?

I have my own theories but they are just that, theories. So can anyone give me the run down on how to fully utilize this site?

Thanks in advance I really appreciate it :D

ctrl-alt-delete
08-20-2012, 12:41 AM
You should be all set now. The arcade will be reimplemented the moment I get access, or I assume DD will be glad to do it when he gets back from vacation.