PDA

View Full Version : Bad news regarding a beloved questmaker

King Aquamentus
07-21-2011, 07:52 PM
I was hesitant to post this here, as I don't want the thread to be impurified with an adbot or a spambot (and if you are a user who has advertisements as such in their signature, I'd appreciate you removing them before posting.). However, I felt it would be more appropriate to give it a thread than just run by facebook and be like "oh by the way".

Anyways, Elise. Questmaker, friend to Freedom, featured in the quest "Search for Elise", helpful newbie assistant at PureZC, held among the same regard as freedom and Peteo, suffered a heart attack earlier today. She did not survive.

http://zeldaclassicforum.com/showpost.php?p=71427&postcount=1

This is not the first member of the ZC community I've seen lost, nor did it have the most impact on me. However, she was well known by a lot of people, and I'd like it if everyone could just say something. Anything for her.

Thanks, Elise. For everything.

Sam Atoms
07-21-2011, 10:45 PM
I feel sick.....

Elise managed zeldaclassicforum, which is a great place... I had a stay there, but it was brief. Now I wish I'd spent more time there...

She carried a bright torch, and we can only hope that it will be picked up by another, and carried on...