PDA

View Full Version : The Titan's Quest is finished!

Chris Miller
06-26-2011, 09:19 PM
It only took me eight years. >.>
I started this quest right after Lands of Serenity as a sort of continuation, and after multiple hard drive crashes, version changes and whatnot, it's finally finished.
Unlike my LoS re-release, this one has been extensively beta-tested by people other than myself, so there shouldn't be any unpleasant surprises. :D
The Titan's Quest was made with 2.5 Beta 18, but I tested it on RC1 as well, and it played just fine.
http://www.zeldaclassic.com/viewquest.php?q=412
Have fun, and tell me what you think!

Lagartus58
07-04-2011, 04:06 AM
I cannot enter the Dark Woods because I need the lantern and I don't have. Whats going on?

Chris Miller
07-04-2011, 07:51 PM
I cannot enter the Dark Woods because I need the lantern and I don't have. Whats going on?

It's at the end of Level 1, the old tower.

chiefbigcalf
07-13-2011, 04:40 PM
Great quest....can't believe I made it this far with no help....WHERE IS LEVEL 7??? Driving me batty!!

Chris Miller
07-14-2011, 01:24 AM
Great quest....can't believe I made it this far with no help....WHERE IS LEVEL 7??? Driving me batty!!

[Answered on PureZC]
:D

trudatman
09-01-2012, 02:53 PM
this quest is listed in the database as a 1.90 quest. it is a 2.50 quest. there are lots of problems with the database, including the inability to post comments. I want to post a note of player version correction there, too.

erm2003
09-01-2012, 04:14 PM
this quest is listed in the database as a 1.90 quest. it is a 2.50 quest. there are lots of problems with the database, including the inability to post comments. I want to post a note of player version correction there, too.

I changed the ZC Version to 2.5 beta for your quest. That is updated now. As for comments, I am not sure why that doesn't seem to be working but sit tight. There is a lot of back end work going on with the main site at zeldaclassic.com and a lot of stuff will be adjusted and fixed as we go. If you have any other issues just let someone in the QDB staff know and we can make adjustments.

trudatman
09-01-2012, 05:44 PM
yeah, it's not my quest, but I did send you a PM with copies of my other recent problems with the database. thanks.

erm2003
09-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Yeah I caught it wasn't yours after I posted. I responded to your PM. I can look at it all soon.

Matthew Bluefox
01-17-2013, 05:58 PM
I can only say, masterpiece quest and desurfs to be in the Top Five. :) Walkthrough-wall-hell sometimes, but that's not so bad if there are cute rewards. :)