PDA

View Full Version : My First Quest [2.5 RC1]

Tamamo
06-17-2011, 01:07 PM
I made a quest using 2.5 RC1 and it is available to play. It's basically a classic legend of zelda quest so don't expect much. It can be downloaded here (http://zeldaclassic.com/viewquest.php?q=410).

Comments and criticism are welcomed!

Also I know it says it was made with version 1.90 but it wasn't. How do I fix this.

King Aquamentus
06-17-2011, 02:56 PM
blackbishop, One of your screenshots returned a 404, so I omitted it from your quest submission (since you still had a few others, it's not that big a deal, as compared to having your only screenshot crap out on you :p )

I was thinking just a bit ago about how I need a nice quest to play, I might make it this one.

Tamamo
06-17-2011, 03:07 PM
blackbishop, One of your screenshots returned a 404, so I omitted it from your quest submission (since you still had a few others, it's not that big a deal, as compared to having your only screenshot crap out on you :p )

I was thinking just a bit ago about how I need a nice quest to play, I might make it this one.

Oh, I was wondering about that too. So can you change the version it works for to 2.5 so 1.90 and 2.10 users don't download the quest and wonder why it doesn't run.

King Aquamentus
06-17-2011, 07:46 PM
Yes, and believe it or not, doing so is a bit easier than adding or editing screenshots for a quest once it has been processed. However, It's really important to set these things right the first time.

tlozNerd
06-18-2011, 11:31 AM
So far nice quest, but there is a bug (I think). It's in Level 4, in the room with the black Keese and a bunch of blocks. When you push the block to activate the secret, all that appears is a gray square, instead of a staircase.

Tamamo
06-18-2011, 05:27 PM
So far nice quest, but there is a bug (I think). It's in Level 4, in the room with the black Keese and a bunch of blocks. When you push the block to activate the secret, all that appears is a gray square, instead of a staircase.

Fixed... Feel free to post bugs as you find them. Props to tlozNerd for finding the bug.