PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Zelda fans for our film

Jack
06-17-2011, 06:40 AM
Are you a Zelda fan between the age of 20-35? Do you remember the days when you used to play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on the Nintendo 64? If the answer is yes, then now is your chance to feature in a short film about those who love all things Zelda. Enter alone or with your friends, we’re looking for genuine Zelda fans to hang out and play their favourite game. Just tell us a little bit more about yourself by answering the questions below, and you could be the star of our next film. Send your answers to [email protected] and we’ll make sure to get back to you soon. All entries must be submitted by Friday 24 June.

• Name :
• Email :
• Do you live in the UK? If so, what city?
• Where were you when you used to play Zelda: Ocarina of Time?
• What do you like most about Zelda: Ocarina of Time?
• Have you played any game on the Nintendo 3DS? How was the experience?
• Do you have a couple friends you often played Zelda with but haven’t seen in a while? If so, tell us more about them.
• Are you a gamer? What types of games do you usually go for?
• When did you start playing video games and do you still play?
Please fill in each field and attach a photo of yourself before submitting your entry.

None of your answers can be right or wrong, but the more information you share the better.

King Aquamentus
06-17-2011, 09:06 AM
The fact that you're referencing Ocarina of Time as a "remember when..." gives me the impression you are far too young or new to the series, Jack. This is the kind of subject that deserves more discussion and attention first... and why the emphasis on Ocarina of Time? Surely you don't believe this was the first game in the series. lol that'd be retarded.

It's kind of interesting that I haven't heard a word about this from Mike Damiani (TSA) or Dennis Wyman (Captain Cornflake), both major names in the fanbase. Then again, nobody has heard much of anything from TSA for over a year now. Tell you what, see if Dennis takes interest in it and contributes. If he does, I might see what I can do.