PDA

View Full Version : Wow, blast from the past

Brian
03-19-2011, 02:44 AM
I can't believe that this place is still around and still has my login information after all these years. I think I used to post here back in middle-high school... yeah, around 2000-2002. Seeing some of these old members still around feels like stepping back in time.

Well incase any of you "oldbies", as we used to say, remember me and wonder how I've been, I have been doing well... I attended and graduated from UNC Chapel Hill and now I'm at Campbell Law School in Raleigh, NC. I might have posted here a time or two later on in high school but I'm not sure how long its been since I have last been here. Unfortunately I don't play video/computer games as much as I did when I was a kid and a member here, (studying law takes a lot of time) and in high school I developed something which is known as a "social life" and rather enjoyed it more than the video games. I also did track and Cross Country. But still I wanted to say whats up to those people who I used to post with 11 or so years ago. Wow, this feels like walking into an old arcade or something.

moocow
03-19-2011, 04:15 PM
Most of us don't post that often anymore. We all have families, jobs, lives, etc. It happens! Good to see ya :)

MottZilla
03-20-2011, 03:01 PM
I do remember you. Most of the older members barely post anymore. As Moocow said, most people have moved on or have other things taking up their time. Also the internet forum isn't what it used to be back in the early 2000s.

gdorf
03-20-2011, 03:40 PM
I remember you and its good to hear you are doing well. The forums are pretty dead, but I think quite a few of us still lurk around.

Dechipher
03-23-2011, 01:07 AM
This forum is like Indiana Jones 4.

KJAZZ
03-24-2011, 02:25 PM
I still check in every several months when I think about it. Nice to see the lot of you are still around. Old folks up in this here thread. :P

Rammstein
03-25-2011, 04:07 PM
I still check in every several months when I think about it. Nice to see the lot of you are still around. Old folks up in this here thread. :P

I aint that old...

Dracula
03-26-2011, 01:34 AM
I stop by and lurk every other blue moon, I suppose. Moocow pretty much summed it up, but it's so hard to forget this place. A lot of good memories have been made on these here forums.

Also, quite the appropriate thread for me to stumble upon. This would be my tenth year as a member. Cheers, all.