PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Zelda 1.5 Final

ThirdOfAugust
02-25-2011, 08:31 AM
I've completed the first four levels, but I can't seem to access any more of the overworld. I've bought every individual item I can find under the current maximum of 250 rupees. (Bait, Shield, Bow, Potion, Wand, Magic Book, and the 240-rupee bomb/arrow upgrades)

There are two areas north of Level 4 where it appears I need Super Bombs, but I can't find a Super Bomb Shop. I've found the shop that sells the Hammer, Power Bracelet, and Mirror Shield, but they all cost more than 250 rupees. I also cannot buy the Flute yet because it costs 350 rupees.

I've found the Magical Sword, but with only 7 hearts, I'm nowhere close to getting it.

So where do I upgrade my wallet to carry more Rupees? And where is the Super Bomb Shop? I presume having the Hammer, Flute, and/or Power Bracelet as well as the Super Bombs will help me find Levels 5 and up?

Matthew Bluefox
07-30-2011, 12:36 PM
Third of August, I'm sorry, but Zelda 1.5 Final is no longer available nor being supported at this time. However, feel free to try out Zelda 1.5 Deluxe, the new build with a completely new overworld, new items, new enemies and much more!

http://www.4shared.com/file/h6LAGLQn/deluxe1.html is where you can download it. Thanks in advance for trying it out. :)