PDA

View Full Version : Alphadawg's "official" third quest: where are the heart containers?

Jamian
02-12-2011, 05:33 AM
I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me where are the heart containers (apart from the ones found in dungeons, obviously). It's a difficult quest and I could use the extra hearts :)

Jamian
02-13-2011, 06:29 AM
Also, I'm stuck in level 4 :) I can't figure out how to get to the key that appears in a corner, protected by blocks, after defeating the goriyas.

ThirdOfAugust
02-25-2011, 08:19 AM
Heart Container Locations:

1) One screen south of where Level 9 was in the Second Quest. You need the Power Bracelet, which is one screen south of the southwest graveyard entrance.
2) Two screens east of where Level 9 was in the First Quest. Bomb the almost-rightmost wall.
3) One screen south of the Fairy in the Lost Woods area. Burn the lower left bush in the middle.
4) One screen southwest of Level 2's entrance. You need the Flute.
5) On the docks along the eastern shore, same location as it is in the first two quests. Requires the Stepladder.

About the key in Level 4: You need to push one of the blocks enclosing the area with the Key to access it. This also opens the shuttered door in that room.

Jamian
02-25-2011, 11:14 AM
Thanks.

I can push the block, but not in a way that allows me to go inside the enclosed area. Unless you can push a block onto another block, which I hadn't thought of as I didn't think it was possible. I guess it is, otherwise I don't see a way to get in there.

Either way, I had given up and ended up buying a key in a shop instead :)

ThirdOfAugust
02-26-2011, 03:48 AM
Yes, you can push blocks into other blocks.

You'll have to do so again somewhere in Level 9 as well. (Hint, hint....)