PDA

View Full Version : Tactics Ogre: Wheel of Fortune

mrz84
12-18-2010, 05:54 PM
I came across this originally when I was looking up stuff for the ps1 version of Tactics Ogre when I came across an artical about Squareenix putting out a remake of the super famicom version on the psp next year around Valentine's Day. Also, the original team is onboard, tweaking EVERYTHING to make it better than before (your can have more characters - 30 instead of 20, for example)

Here's what pissed me off though. I had tracked down a copy of the ps1 version of Tactics Ogre earlier this year after years of trying to find a copy that didn't cost $200 or was a fake. After combing Amazon, I found one for about $70 and bought it. Then, a few months later, I found out this.

Now I don't know if I should get a copy for the psp when it comes out or not. I'd probably have to see what all the additions are first.

Also, the subtitle DID make me think of the tv show of the same name. Maybe when it does come out, I'll recruit a character and name them after Pat and/or White. Or maybe not, that jsut seems a little too nerdish to me. Meh. :shrug: