PDA

View Full Version : Help: Making 2nd dungeon

axeman82
11-30-2010, 10:26 PM
Hi
i have started working on my quest and have the first dungeon finished and i have am making the 2nd but i don't get the same looking screen for the 2nd dmap that i did with the first where it is the dungeon template rooms in the bottom row. I believe this to be part of the cause of why going through normal doors isn't working as well as all other aspects. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Anthus
11-30-2010, 11:05 PM
Which map are you making the dungeon on? Remember that you need to set up a d-map for it as well. As far as getting the template screens, just copy the ones from the first map (8,0-8,4 I believe).

axeman82
12-01-2010, 07:33 PM
Which map are you making the dungeon on? Remember that you need to set up a d-map for it as well. As far as getting the template screens, just copy the ones from the first map (8,0-8,4 I believe).

I started a 2nd dmap for the 2nd level. i have 3 dmaps so far, one for the overworld, one for the first dungeon and now the 2nd but for some reason even though i have all the rooms setup i can't get link to go through a door to the next room. it just goes to a black screen and returns him to the same screen from the dungeon (first room)