PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving time

Cloral
11-24-2010, 01:10 AM
So what plans does everybody have for Thanksgiving? Are you hosting, traveling to see family, or just having a quiet dinner at home?

moocow
11-24-2010, 02:33 AM
Going to my mom and dad's, then going to spend time with his mom and dad, and then back home for I'm-too-stuffed-for-sex snuggles.

Icey
11-24-2010, 04:23 AM
I'm going down to San Diego (I live in Los Angeles) to my brother and sister-in-law's place. I'm a bit sad, as this is the first time in 22 years that I will not be eating my mom's cooking for Thanksgiving dinner, but it should be nice for her to get a break and I'm all right with trying something new. Also, my grandpa will be in town from Kansas, so I'm looking forward to that.

gdorf
11-24-2010, 05:40 PM
Staying in town and visiting the in-laws. They are having 30+ people over so it should be fun.

Brasel
11-24-2010, 05:43 PM
We're going to go to my aunt's house and probably get wasted. My family is full of drunks.

Also, on Friday, my wife and I are hosting for her family, since we have the biggest house.

Dark Nation
11-24-2010, 08:39 PM
Staying at home with the wife for a bountiful Thanskgiving feast, consisting of ham and turkey... cold cuts. :eyebrow: Left overs usually wind up as sandwiches anyway, so might as well start with something designed for it, right? :)

Mercy
11-24-2010, 11:06 PM
Staying home, prank calling Breaker. It is kind of a lose-lose holiday for vegetarians. Either other people are offended that I will not eat the same meat-laden dishes they eat or they are all stressed out over "what" to feed me and if I get enough to eat.

-m.

SUCCESSOR
11-26-2010, 09:01 PM
Ate a bunch of shit at my Girl's [sortof-]family's house. Beer too. And wine. And lot's of Dessert. Then went to my Mom's house where we all danced to "Just Dance" on her Wii to shed of some pounds. After that we slept for 12 hours.

Anthus
11-27-2010, 12:15 AM
It was just my parents, my lady-friend, and myself. It was small this year. Thanksgiving is not as fun as it used to be, cause, well, basically all my cool relatives are dead.

SUCCESSOR
11-27-2010, 03:53 AM
basically all my cool relatives are dead.

Ah, holiday's bring up the most wonderful of memories.