PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft

Dell297
10-30-2010, 11:25 PM
Im just asking, has anyone here played minecraft? Ive been playing it quite a bit, i find it rather fun to build stuff and kill zombies :D

Anthus
10-31-2010, 12:51 AM
I've played the "free, but really laggy, and no enemies" mode. It is a really neat concept. For a while, I didn't know how to move, so I just dug down into the lava >.>

deathbyhokie
11-01-2010, 12:48 PM
I've played the "free, but really laggy, and no enemies" mode. It is a really neat concept. For a while, I didn't know how to move, so I just dug down into the lava >.>

More than a neat concept - it's Legos with zombies. Seriously awesome.

Until a creeper blows up your base. Or a slipgate puts you halfways around the damn world from your main base.

AtmaWeapon
11-01-2010, 07:03 PM
I've got a pretty big work in progress but Fallout's taking much of my attention away. This new update's pretty lame. I wish Notch would focus on putting polish on features before vomiting them out to meet some arbitrary Halloween deadline. He's selling an alpha product with no release date; there's no need to rush features out the door.

Right now I just play on peaceful because if I kick it up to Normal then I meet roving squads of 3-5 creepers and seriously there's no way to deal with that in the game. My one slipgate did happen to stay in place by pure luck though, so I'm happy about that.

deathbyhokie
11-03-2010, 11:30 PM
Right now I just play on peaceful because if I kick it up to Normal then I meet roving squads of 3-5 creepers and seriously there's no way to deal with that in the game.

Same for me - my bedrock tunnels are impassible at this point from all the skeletons and creepers

My one slipgate did happen to stay in place by pure luck though, so I'm happy about that.

On the positive side, i now have a minecart track that runs in a tunnel under the ocean. So that's kinda cool

Human_Wormbaby
11-04-2010, 09:11 PM
I've got a paid account, but I haven't played in a long time. From what I hear the game has come a long way since I last played.