PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Zelda: Island Quest

DigiPro31279
09-21-2010, 02:48 AM
The first four dungeons are completed and can be downloaded from the Skydrive folder. Here's the link:

http://cid-ef9c00f95ab2fc52.office.live.com/self.aspx/Public/IslandQuest.qst

Hope you enjoy. there's modifications still being made and the next areas are being created.

Brasel
09-23-2010, 01:37 PM
What version do you suggest using?

I will say that the concept is pretty good, but the screen designs are very bland. You might want to make the island a little more natural looking instead of looking like a man-made square. Spruce it up a little, too. Put some palm trees or sea shells on it or something to make it less boring.

Your dungeon design wasn't too bad, but again, the screens were a bit boring to look at. You might want to try putting some more tiles in to give it a more interesting look, unless you are going for Zelda 1, in which case, it works. The first dungeon was fun to play, though.

DigiPro31279
09-23-2010, 04:12 PM
It's still a work in progress. First time I have used the BS Tile set.

It was a different look when it started in Classic...and I got bored with it....strange as far as it goes with me since most of my good quests started in classic before I gave a facelift in a different tileset.

There's 4 dungeons to go through. 2 are classic dungeons, but level 1 is supposed to be easy while going up in intensity as you progress.

Brasel
09-23-2010, 05:34 PM
No worries man, I've got other things I'm working on currently, so I'll play through the rest later.

DigiPro31279
09-23-2010, 08:59 PM
no prob...

forgot to mention...best to use current build out...i think 12 or 13 something was the recent download build. maybe 1288. idr