PDA

View Full Version : Problem

DigiPro31279
09-14-2010, 11:16 AM
I am doing my new quest using BS Zelda. I am testing the first dungeon where you will find the Magic Shield to be able to confront Aquamentis. However, the minute I have Link pick up the shield, something happens to his sprite. He becomes blank when moving left.....looks like a sprite holding the mirror shield facing down when going up, looks okay when going right but when you use the hookshot/sword he looks like the down facing sprite with the magic shield while executing, when going down looks okay then you animate into something else every few moves.

What have I done wrong?

Anthus
11-03-2010, 06:46 PM
No one replied, so I dunno if you got your answer somehow, but the problem is with the placing if Link's tiles in the tile page.

There are two ways to fix it. First, you can open up classic, and take a screenshot of how Link's tiles are placed, and use it to appropriately arrange Link's tiles in your quest. The BS Zelda set has the tiles arranged differently so the rule "Use BS-Zelda Animation" might need to be checked. Just remember that if you copy the tile placement of Link's classic tiles, you might need to leave that rule unchecked.

You can also check all of Link's graphics and make sure the tileset you are using has the right tiles for Link. I believe you go up to the top and select Quest-> Graphics-> Sprites-> Link. You can set them up there. I think the BS set (depending on what version of the set you have) might be missing some of Link's tiles.