PDA

View Full Version : What is your hobby that keeps you sense?

PrettyOrchid
07-27-2010, 05:10 AM
I have realized that having no hobby sometimes leads to depression and anxiety, I have noticed this around my circle of friends and family, those who work and come home having nothing to keep their mind occupied have some issues, so I’m wondering if you guys think my observation is correct.
I personally have always been into making jewellery and art in general so my mind is always busy with something.
Do you guys have a hobby, if so, what is it, if not, do you think what I’m saying above is correct in some sense?

Darth Marsden
07-27-2010, 09:50 AM
I don't have one. Maybe that's why my life feels so utterly empty and pointless.

(I'm totally serious about that statement, but here's probably not the place to discuss it.)

rock_nog
07-27-2010, 12:08 PM
These spambots are really getting on my nerves, especially as now they've taken the strategy of offering up interesting topics of discussion, something this forum desperately needs.

Anthus
07-27-2010, 12:19 PM
ZC is a hobby of mine, on and off, though it's more off than on these days. I also write, play video games (Mostly Nintendo), go for walks, and ride my bike. I like to stay busy. My job up here in Wisconsin is pretty damn easy, but it can get busy. I find myself drifting off and thinking about other stuff sometimes.