PDA

View Full Version : Drop everything...

ctrl-alt-delete
07-19-2010, 03:54 PM
and go see Inception.

Now.

Beldaran
07-19-2010, 09:30 PM
Thanks for such an informative and enlightening review.

J.J. Maxx
07-19-2010, 09:48 PM
and go see Inception.

Now.

The man speaks the truth.

ctrl-alt-delete
07-20-2010, 01:51 AM
Thanks for such an informative and enlightening review.

My opinion may sway your opinion on whether or not to see the movie...how's than any different from me saying "go see the movie?"

My opinion won't sway your opinion on the movie itself however.

I took the shortcut.

Icey
07-20-2010, 07:30 PM
Inception was awesome. One of my favorite movies for sure. I'm not here to write a detailed review, but I would definitely recommend seeing it.

Dark Nation
07-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Inception was great. Full of twists and turns. Like how, at the end, it wasn't him, but his brother the whole time. Just kidding. :p That was to freak out spoiler-phobes. Haven't seen it yet; hope to see the movie this weekend. :D

SUCCESSOR
07-22-2010, 02:17 AM
Inception was great. Full of twists and turns. Like how, at the end, it wasn't him, but his brother the whole time. Just kidding. :p That was to freak out spoiler-phobes. Haven't seen it yet; hope to see the movie this weekend. :D

HA! I would have been so pissed! I probably won't see it for a long time but I still hate it when people spoil movies. My cousin told me the ending to Unbreakable a long time ago and though I saw the movie for the first time maybe a year after that it was still spoiled. I couldn't make my self forget and enjoy the surprise. I still don't forgive her. That is one of my favorite movies.

Dechipher
07-22-2010, 03:26 AM
I knew, immediately, upon seeing the title of this thread, EXACTLY what it was about.
This movie effing kicks. Go see it. I have pretty good taste in movies, and this is a FANTASTIC movie.

Beldaran
07-23-2010, 10:08 PM
It was ok. The ending sucked horribly, but there was some good action in between and the concept was interesting. Also, it was waaaay too long. 3 out of 5 stars.

Nicholas Steel
07-24-2010, 07:03 AM

It would be hilarious if that IS how the movie ends.

Dark Nation
07-24-2010, 10:32 AM
...I still hate it when people spoil movies.

There was actually this Candid Camera episode that had this kind of thing in it. In a video rental store, this woman was hanging around the front counter commenting on movies that people brought up to rent. Not real spoilers, just random sentences like I did earlier. It was funny. :)

"I was very sad when she died at the end, right after she finally got back together with him."
"And then you find out that none of it existed, it was all just a dream."
"Then they realized that *they* were the dead ones."

Things like that (not exact quotes, been a while and can't remember it all that well).

Starkist
07-25-2010, 02:33 PM
Saw it yesterday. Best movie of the year so far, maybe the best movie of the young decade.

moocow
07-26-2010, 10:03 AM
and go see Inception.

Now.

You payin? lol

Ganon's Minion
07-26-2010, 01:21 PM
This is a film that is virtually impossible to spoil. You really do need to see it. And to agree with thread creator, it is bloody magnificent.