PDA

View Full Version : Let's say

Masamune
07-14-2010, 04:17 AM
A man with aids is working at the chef boyardee ravioli factory, and he jacks off into a vat of ravioli and sauce. can I get aids after eating a can, or should I microwave it first to be safe?

bigjoe
07-14-2010, 04:32 AM
What if a ravioli man were working at a sperm bank and he contaminated a sample of sperm that had aids. Would you still eat the sperm?

AtmaWeapon
07-14-2010, 12:55 PM
From what I recall, AIDS/HIV doesn't really live that long outside of a living body. I think on non-porous surfaces it's viable for a couple of hours depending on temperature and I recall there being some kind of fancy explanation for porous surfaces.

My guess is a can of ravioli doesn't provide whatever the virus needs to continue reproducing. The directions recommend heating the food anyway, so 30 seconds in a microwave can't hurt.

Dechipher
07-15-2010, 03:01 PM
The real question you have to ask yourself is why are you eating chef boyardee ravioli that shit is GUHROSSS

Masamune
07-15-2010, 05:48 PM
You're wrong, sir. Chef Boyardee cheese ravioli is delicious.

Saffith
07-15-2010, 11:15 PM
Does cause AIDS, tho'.

SUCCESSOR
07-16-2010, 04:52 AM
Yeah i'm pretty sure jizz is the secret to how the chef makes that strange and unnatural, tomato-y, cheesy sauce that the ravioli comes canned in.

Mercy
07-17-2010, 09:51 PM
No incident of food being contaminated with HIV-infected blood or semen has been reported to CDC. Furthermore, CDC has received no reports of HIV infection resulting from eating food, including condiments.

HIV does not live long outside the body. Even if small amounts of HIV-infected blood or semen was consumed, exposure to the air, heat from cooking, and stomach acid would destroy the virus. Therefore, there is no risk of contracting HIV from eating food.

But if you are eating Chef Boyardee ravioli...you have more to worry about than HIV.

-m.

jerome
07-18-2010, 12:42 AM
Unless it was a fresh batch and you had scurvy, I think you're safe to eat your Semenous Ravioli.