PDA

View Full Version : Hello my friends :)

Hermit
07-07-2010, 09:55 AM
It's been a long time, things get lost and forgotten in the shuffle... My humblest apologies to those who've asked things of me in my absence, especially to DN. If there's anything you still need sir, don't ever hesitate. Let me know if there's anything you need of me. I'll be around. ;)

I'm actually quite surprised to see ZC still in 2.10. How's that workin out ?

Hermit
07-21-2010, 03:58 AM
40 views and not one mofo replies. That's just sad...

I just have 1 question. Is DN still the programmer ? I haven't been here in quite some time so I haven't a clue...

bigjoe
07-21-2010, 05:15 AM
Well, Zelda Classic hasnt had an OFFICIAL release since 2.10. However, there have been numerous alpha releases since then. Many things have been added, such as enemy, item, and subscreen editors. Not to mention, the least and most favorite: scripting.

The alphas are public, and downloadable at www.shardstorm.com (http://www.shardstorm.com)

As for who is the programmer, there are now multiple.. the exact number of which, I am uncertain.. but the ones who are active lately include Gleeok, _L_, Joe123, and Saffith. Dark Nation is still a programmer but he does not seem to contribute as often as before.

Also, don't be alarmed at the lack of replies. The activity of this forum has declined significantly. The views this topic has are likely mostly bots. In fact, the previous topic was posted over a month before yours!