PDA

View Full Version : [1269] FFCs locations move

Hot Water Music
06-29-2010, 08:49 PM
This randomly occurs sometimes. This happened with 2 different scripted FFCs and there's nothing in the coding that tells another FFC to move to a position.

What happens is that one FFC tells another to move to a position, usually 0 y 0 x.
This usually happens when I have a lot of FFCs on screen, or somewhat of a lot.

If I put an FFC in a certain position with another FFC on the screen, usually carrying a script, it tells the first FFC to go to the top corner.

This is really really annoying, and I'm pretty sure it's a bug, and not a coding problem.

Hot Water Music
07-03-2010, 05:34 PM
I'd like to update this thread with notes I posted on PZC.

I think it deals with invisible FFCs and scripted FFCs.

Instances for me:
-I place the Hole/Lava script and the NPC script on the same screen and the NPC's position is warped to the topright screen.

-I have a platform NPC that moves back and forth, and the hole/lava NPC is there and also warps the platform to spot 0, 0. I tried copying the platform and I moved the copy farther away, and it didn't warp to the topright.

-In my test quest for my NPC script mod, I have a walking NPC and 2 invisible FFCs that change it to go back and forth.
Sometimes the walking NPC misses it and walks off the screen. Another instance, my other NPC was warped to where an invisible, and was moving back and forth too. It was 4 tiles high but when it was glitched, only showed 1 tile.

Here is the topic with my test quest and script so you can test it yourself.

http://www.purezc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46059