PDA

View Full Version : This is mainly a curiosity, but...

Yapollo
05-25-2010, 10:44 PM
Would anyone be up for some sort of online gaming for the Wii this Summer?

I realize that this forum has seen MUCH better days, and that there are those who really don't care about the Wii's online (because, let's be honest, Nintendo has not made online gaming the fun addition to their games as much as they could).

Not to mention May is a busy month for everyone.

This thread has one purpose, to put the possibility of playing with others online in such games as Brawl or Mario Kart Wii in the heads of those who have wi-fi access. Those who have online codes but a) do not realize it or b) (insert other reason) but are interested should probably look into it now, for the majority of people are usually open to playing online during the Summer. I don't expect everyone to suddenly organize a huge online tourney (for one thing, there are not enough people), but if anyone wants to kill some time by proving his or her skills, this is a good time to start a) looking into playing online or b) brushing up on his or her skills.

Well, whatever, most Wii users probably knew all of this.

However, should anyone with an Xbox or PS3 being reading this far...
Congratulations, you have a much less confusing online.

And that's about it.

Darth Marsden
05-26-2010, 02:06 AM
I'd actually be interested in this, but due to the time differences and the fact that I have to work most days, I doubt we could get it to work out. Shame.

Still, I'd definately be up for trading Friend Vouchers in MP3, if I ever get round to playing that.