PDA

View Full Version : Land of Serenity Help!

cbailey78
05-20-2010, 04:54 PM
Hi guys, I'm at the White Rock temple and I went to a room with a guy giving me a key saying that in the far northwest I would find a mirror shield. I went to every room and I have not found a mirror shield. There is an outside that is like a bridge and I don't have a hookshot too! I went everywhere in the overworld i could and in the white rock temple and went to a dead end. Can you guys help me before I quit this quest!

cbailey78
05-21-2010, 12:53 PM
OK, I gave up and now I beat level 4 at the cementary and I am back at the dark world. What the heck do I do now!

Voltgloss
05-30-2010, 11:04 AM
With the Boots that were in level 4, you can now go get the Fire Sword. Enter the cave two screens south and one screen east from where you start the game.

To proceed, you need to clear level 5, which is the red tower surrounded by a moat of lava up at the northern edge of the Overworld. The door was shut in the Light World, but now that it's dark you can get it. Clear that dungeon and you'll be back in the Light World.

nashvillan
08-19-2010, 01:00 AM
With the Boots that were in level 4, you can now go get the Fire Sword. Enter the cave two screens south and one screen east from where you start the game.

To proceed, you need to clear level 5, which is the red tower surrounded by a moat of lava up at the northern edge of the Overworld. The door was shut in the Light World, but now that it's dark you can get it. Clear that dungeon and you'll be back in the Light World.

I never did find the boots, however I was able to get the fire sword and defeat Level 5 without them.
I am stuck in Level 7. I have successfully found the "only key" in the level, and I have the whistle. Can't seem to find a door to use said key on. I noticed some rocks that required Titan's Mitt. I also noticed a spot for a superbomb...
I have discovered Levels 8 and 9.
I did also find the red ring (while wearing the gold ring) and have the lightening sword and gold arrow. What did I miss?