PDA

View Full Version : I'm trying to play using a gamepad, read inside

Hark
05-13-2010, 04:05 AM
I'm using this one: http://www.logitech.com/en-in/gaming/controllers/devices/5126

I can play perfectly with it but the problem is, I can't use the D-PAD. The square joystick is not really good to play ZC games.

Question is, if you have this gamepad, is it possible to play using the D-PAD?
If yes...please I would like to know.

Thank you.

Warlock2019
07-20-2010, 07:06 AM
Just posting to say i would also like to know the answer. (just bumped a two year old post cause i missed this one (I'm tired)) But I'm using an xbox360 controller and it thinks that the L&R triggers are the directional controls! Hopefully a future build will give us control to tell the controller what the directional keys should be.

Pineconn
07-20-2010, 09:59 AM
Mmm..... I'm not too knowledgeable about external controllers, but I used one before and it worked no problem. What version of ZC are you using?

cbailey78
09-26-2010, 11:52 AM
I think it would be make sense to be able to assign the D-pad especially for a classic nes feel. I just don't see any need to use the joystick in ZC.

Anthus
09-29-2010, 10:06 AM
I'm pretty sure you can customize the keys/ buttons in the options in the player. I'd check there. That controller doesn't have an analog button like mine, which you can use to switch between joystick, and analog. I actually prefer ZC with the keyboard now, just cause I'm so used to it.