PDA

View Full Version : Would This Be Against Forum Rules?

appollo147
05-11-2010, 03:44 AM
I made a small trainer for Zelda Classic v2.10.2 and I was wondering if i could post a link to download it here on the forums and if so in what section? I'm sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place but it is my first post here on the forums.

Gleeok
05-11-2010, 04:13 AM
Wrong forum, you're banned. ..jk :D

Sure, you mean a tutorial? That would be great. Feel free to post it and/or add a link to it in your signature, and, welcome to AGN.

appollo147
05-11-2010, 04:23 AM
Sorry for the confusion but a trainer is a small program that allows you to cheat on a specific game for example mine gives infinite health,Bombs,and Rupees for Zelda Classic v2.10.2.

Zelda_Warrior
07-07-2010, 03:10 AM
Well it's just the cheat system without the actual cheats. the problem is that it works for any quest. Well i may be wrong but i remember long ago there was some sort of rule about this kind of thing, but maybe my memory is wrong. But it wasn't a rule regarding a trainer itself per se. But this is just my guess, but it cant be hard to modify ZC to cheat. so if someone really wanted to cheat on their own, they most likely could without too much trouble.

Pineconn
07-07-2010, 04:22 AM
Well, I take pride in creating my quests, and I adamently prefer everyone to complete my quests as intended. I get a little flustered when people ask me for even level 1 cheats. So, from a personal stance, I'd say no, but you could bring it up to a ZC mod/admin/programmer for input.

Joe123
07-07-2010, 04:45 AM
There used to be a cheat box thing back in the times of the 183, it's on the front page in the downloads section. I don't personally agree with it, but no-one's going to shoot you (or probably even notice, the forums are so slow...) if you post it here.