PDA

View Full Version : Need help opening my quest

☆RPGAngel☆
05-04-2010, 11:46 PM
I am trying to go back to my quest after a really long time but am having a problem. I passworded it and can't remember what I used for the password. I tried changing the file to a qsu and importing it but that didn't work. Is there a way I can get around my password to get back into my quest? I really don't want to have to start over as I had done almost half of my quest. Oh, and this is RPGAngel, without the stars, I just couldn't remember my password(again!lol) and had changed my email since the last time I visited, which was a (really)long time ago, so I couldn't get the forum to send me my info. So I had to create a new account.

edti: If you want, you can send the answer in a message to me instead of posting here.

☆RPGAngel☆
07-15-2010, 11:23 PM
Isn't there anyone who can help? I want my quest back so bad but am out of ideas for getting it open. I wish I had never used a password on it. :(

SpykStorm
07-16-2010, 12:18 AM
I don't think there is a way to unlock a quest. You'll have to contact one of the developers and ask them to.

☆RPGAngel☆
07-16-2010, 05:55 PM
Do you know how I can contact them? And I don't know if I can send them my quest as I'm stuck using my Wii for the internet. That's why I was hoping someone could help by having something they could tell me to do instead.

Pineconn
07-25-2010, 03:02 AM
(I know this is kinda late, but...)

Sorry, the best way to access a passworded quest is with a dev's help. If you really cannot, go to a friend's house and use the Internet there. Use a jump drive/DVD/CD/floppy to transfer files. :shrug:

☆RPGAngel☆
02-02-2011, 04:25 AM
I know it's been a while since I posted for help but there's been a lot going on in my life(my mother passed away)the last few months and ZC got put on the back burner tempararily. I do still need help though. I was going to save to disk and go to the library to send it, but the file is too big(I'm stuck using the square floppy disks do to an old computer) and I wasn't able to. So I really have no way at all to send a copy to anyone. I don't know what to do now, I really want my game back, but have no way to let anyone fix a copy for me. The only way is to tell me(via pt if needed) how to do it myself. I know that's a lot to ask for but I only want it for my own quest. If that kind of help isn't possible, I guess I'll just have to let my quest go(sigh).