PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy IV: The After Years

DigiPro31279
04-30-2010, 08:40 PM
So far from the different episodes, I have enjoyed revisiting all the characters from the original game plus the newer ones. Right now I am in the Lunarian's Tale with Golbez and FuSoYa. I am just heading into Bahamut's cave right now. I saved early Thursday Morning when I stopped playing, but never got back to it after subbing and working all evening at my job that I just crashed when I got home last night.

I am sure I will pick it up for a little while tonight. Gave myself a workout on the Wii after dinner. The boxing is a pain LOL. Anyways, I am itching to get into the final half of the game, but I want Golbez and you have to complete the Lunarian's Tale or you don't get to use him at all.

Never thought I would see Cecil fall back into dark times after all that work becoming a Paladin.

Orion
04-30-2010, 11:33 PM
What do you think of it? How is it, compared to FF4? It seems interesting, but I haven't really heard anything about it, good or bad.

DigiPro31279
05-01-2010, 06:14 AM
I really like it. Most of the places from the original game are still in place. Mount Hobs has changed on east side of the mountain. If you know how to get through the Water Cavern or the Antlion Cave, you can still get through them the same way. However, the Water Cavern has a new shortcut in Edward's Tale because you have to go from Damcyan to Kaipo and back to the Antlion cave and then back to Kaipo and you do NOT get the hovercraft this time. You have to pay attention to the moon phases as it controls what's normal, what's boosted, and what's knocked down a bit.