PDA

View Full Version : 2.0 Issue

bradrick86
04-13-2010, 11:46 AM
I downloaded 2.1 On my laptop (im running XP) after it installs it gives me the 2 icons. Whenever I click on them the windows outline flashes 4 or 5 times very rapidly and it gives me an error message and asks me to send an error report. :mad: any ideas?

Woops I meant 2.1

Gleeok
04-13-2010, 04:58 PM
Do you have graphics drivers installed on your laptop? You can also force a window mode with the command line arg "-windowed", or, if it has created an "ag.cfg" file you can open that and set fullscreen = 2 to force a window also.

Sometimes newer gfx don't support 320x240 res on fullscreen, so if it works in a window just set xres = 640, yres = 480, sbig = 1 in the same "ag.cfg" file and that should work. ZC 2.10 used 320x240 as default.

bradrick86
04-13-2010, 05:05 PM
The window won't actually show anything. I just see the blue outline of the window flash. I download older versions and they come up but won't do anything. My laptop has been problematic, it crashed and now the sound and wireless capability are both shot. So it could be something wrong with the graphics too I'm not for sure I don't know enough about computers to say for sure.

Honestly most of what you said is like a foreign language, but maybe its just where I can't get into the program in the 1st place. So I have no point of reference to go on.

Gleeok
04-13-2010, 05:53 PM
You can diagnose this info from your computer by going to "start menu->run-> (type in without the "") "dxdiag"." Similarly control panel->hardware->drivers should tell you if there are any problems.