PDA

View Full Version : ZQuest still randomly crashes!

XMuppetSB
04-10-2010, 09:35 PM
Okay, I am getting just about fed up with this... I still continue to get crashes in the tile editor, combo table, subscreen editor, tile grabber, etc. that randomly happen for no reason! Hell, I even saw one that randomly happened when I tried to export some tiles. It seems that more and more features in ZQuest just keep randomly crashing the program and there's nothing anybody can do about it unfortunately. Furthermore, these random crashes happen while I'm building a new quest. Has anybody else seen any random crashes within any other dialog windows and what not?

Freedom
04-10-2010, 09:51 PM
I sent Jman a user.dmp regarding this about 3 weeks ago, we'll see what that does.
guess he's been busy with life.

XMuppetSB
04-10-2010, 09:55 PM
Well that's good then... hope he responds sooner or later, because whatever is causing these random crashes, it really frustrating for anyone who uses ZC and ZQuest a lot. Whether it's a pointer bug or a slight memory leak, I have no clue.

jman2050
04-11-2010, 12:19 PM
One (or several) user.dmp files from you would be helpful to me. And yeah, life gets busy when you have a job and other responsibilities to take care of :/