PDA

View Full Version : EasyCap Video Capture

RogerA
04-03-2010, 06:13 PM
Okay, I know it's not exactly a game, but I bought this USB video capture device off Amazon and I can't get it to work. I have a JVC VHSC camcorder I used to tape a presentation for one of my education classes. The tech center at the University tried to copy it for me to DVD but when I got home the DVD did not work. So since I have a lot of videos of my grandson playing football and soccer I tried to get this but when I run the capture software I get no signal coming in. Has anybody had any experience with EasyCap or if you know of another cheap device (still out of work and in danger of loosing my house) I could return the EasyCap. Thanks.

RogerA
04-19-2010, 11:26 PM
No matter what I tried, I could not get the EasyCap to work. I bought a Dazzle for around $50 and it copies directly to DVD. I haven't edited a video to save and edited version yet but it seems to work great. I love the JVC VHSC camcorder my wife got for me about 6-7 years ago and can't afford a new one so this seemed like a great option. I'm thinking of making a video of the critters that live in a washout under my porch. I have an opossum, a racoon, and a ferrel cat that all live together...talk about some kinky sex!